JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even my sister said that I was a complete *a-hole
Are you insinuating that you are not an *a-hole now?
I hear maths is good for your brain, maybe @JoeDirt could tutor you in some calculus or something else fun.
I gotta get back to studying some of the calculus stuff. I don't have a math class this semester, and I can tell just from the summer break that I'm out of practice with it. I still have two more maths to take, differential equations and linear algebra. I'd hate to walk into those classes on the first day having forgotten a ton of *s-word.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I gotta get back to studying some of the calculus stuff. I don't have a math class this semester, and I can tell just from the summer break that I'm out of practice with it. I still have two more maths to take, differential equations and linear algebra. I'd hate to walk into those classes on the first day having forgotten a ton of *s-word.
never been a *a-hole

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just study Sprint Car Maffs. Quick change gear ratios, torsion bar rates, shock rebound and dampening forces, wicker bill heights and angles. Im sure there is lots more. By the way has your COVID cleared up yet?

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My younger son (42 years old today) picked this up somewhere the other day

Says it runs strong but needed an oiler adjuster knob

I found him one on fleabay

View attachment 433290
Nice, I have 3 of those and am making 1 or 2 good saws out of them.