Not So Pro 3

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort when he rides by in the summer and I'm out on the road to put his window down and say thanks...

But I've never been known to have any common sense...
I’d personally just probably not cut the grass again but remain “nice” toward him based on the veteran status

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort when he rides by in the summer and I'm out on the road to put his window down and say thanks...

But I've never been known to have any common sense...
Me neither, vet or not, common decency is still the same. Two way street.

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think being a veteran gives you a golden ticket to be an ignorant prick.
As a veteran, I don't think anyone should thank me for my service. An 18 year old kid, thinks he is serving his country, and defending this nation. Hasn't been a whole lot of that defending the nation stuff for a long time. The guys who got sent to bad places to kill others, have a hard time because they can't understand why they had to do the things they did. None of the people they had to kill were a threat to us. Governments use service members to forward an agenda, that benefits someone other than the American people.

Reagan was president when I was in, we didn't do anything. I drank coffee and fixed black boxes that go in airplanes.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon/evening/tomorrow men

I know I am a smartass and an *a-hole and all that goes with it but for once I want to ask you folks for something serious

The boss has very bad stenosis of the cervical spine and is going in for some pretty serious neurosurgery tomorrow morning

They will roto rooter out the spinal cord pathway through the affected vertebrae to relieve the pressure on her spinal cord, and they also have to replace a disc and fuse 4 vertebrae with steel rods, screws, etc

She will be in a hard brace for at least 6 weeks as everything sets and fuses and then she will start PT

This is all leading up to getting both shoulders replaced after she is far enough past the upcoming surgery

Anyway, long story short: any positive vibes, wishful thoughts, prayers, or even a good natured GFY that you can muster would be very much appreciated

Thanks and if I don't pop up for a few days it's cause I got my hands full

Later men

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I know I am a smartass and an *a-hole and all that goes with it but for once I want to ask you folks for something serious

The boss has very bad stenosis of the cervical spine and is going in for some pretty serious neurosurgery tomorrow morning

They will roto rooter out the spinal cord pathway through the affected vertebrae to relieve the pressure on her spinal cord, and they also have to replace a disc and fuse 4 vertebrae with steel rods, screws, etc

She will be in a hard brace for at least 6 weeks as everything sets and fuses and then she will start PT

This is all leading up to getting both shoulders replaced after she is far enough past the upcoming surgery

Anyway, long story short: any positive vibes, wishful thoughts, prayers, or even a good natured GFY that you can muster would be very much appreciated

Later men
Prayers on the way Mike until you tell me to stop. Hang in there, they do that pretty well these days.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Later men
Best of luck Browns.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a veteran, I don't think anyone should thank me for my service. An 18 year old kid, thinks he is serving his country, and defending this nation. Hasn't been a whole lot of that defending the nation stuff for a long time. The guys who got sent to bad places to kill others, have a hard time because they can't understand why they had to do the things they did. None of the people they had to kill were a threat to us. Governments use service members to forward an agenda, that benefits someone other than the American people.

Reagan was president when I was in, we didn't do anything. I drank coffee and fixed black boxes that go in airplanes.
you are a old *f-word

Later men
whos gonna get your coffee for you ?

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Later men
Best wishes to the boss tomorrow that it goes smoothly. But you’re an a-hole so GFY.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you are a old *f-word

whos gonna get your coffee for you ?
Considering the fact she generally sleeps until 10:00 AM or so, I am kind of self sufficient when it comes to coffee

Plus she puts flavoring in her coffee which grosses me out so I am always coffeed up before she is out of bed

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Later men
Dayumm.. that’s gotta be a lot for her to digest. Prayers for the misses, sounds like a ton of recovery time will be ahead.