Country flag

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They should have used a regular cab for the new truck, but really the only difference is the wheelbase on the crew..
View attachment 405843

I almost have to jump to close the hood on the new 3/4 & 1 tons.

That new truck, would be huge in Japan.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ah, I forgot about the inclusiveness. That's the reason I live here.

I love the "no human is illegal" signs in their yards..

But they call the cops immediately if they see someone that's any shade of color other than white in their yard...

They need helmets and velcro shoes to save themselves.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon bishes. Just got back from pt. We have reached the 90 degree bend in 2 weeks. Have to work on my stretching and quad strengthening. The goal was 90 degrees in 4 weeks. Time for some food and ice.
see what i said earlier lol

that ass of yours will think the van seat is new by the time you get back

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I want someone to tell me if I'm outta line for this..it's been pissing me off for a while..

There's a dude that lives over the hill from me...he's kinda...strange..VERY socially awkward.

I watched him in the summer of 22' struggle to cut his grass with his ryobi electric mower..I felt bad for the guy, then one day I looked at his car and saw he had a disabled vet plate on his vehicle...I figured while I was cutting my own grass and the old lady by me I'd just do his while I was at it.

That dude not one single time ever even bothered to say thank you..not even a wave when he drove by..kinda like I owed him that.

I didn't do a half assed job either..trimmed..blew his walks and driveway off..like he paid a landscaper..I'm not saying the guy owes me anything..but Jesus Christ..the dude can't even say thanks...

Should I cut his grass this coming summer...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want someone to tell me if I'm outta line for this..it's been pissing me off for a while..

There's a dude that lives over the hill from me...he's kinda...strange..VERY socially awkward.

I watched him in the summer of 22' struggle to cut his grass with his ryobi electric mower..I felt bad for the guy, then one day I looked at his car and saw he had a disabled vet plate on his vehicle...I figured while I was cutting my own grass and the old lady by me I'd just do his while I was at it.

That dude not one single time ever even bothered to say thank you..not even a wave when he drove by..kinda like I owed him that.

I didn't do a half assed job either..trimmed..blew his walks and driveway off..like he paid a landscaper..I'm not saying the guy owes me anything..but Jesus Christ..the dude can't even say thanks...

Should I cut his grass this coming summer...
i use to mow a neighbors yard and he did that to me for a little bit until i quit doing his yard too
when it got almost knee high his story changed