Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks everyone, and sadly there are some first names I am unable to conjure up at the moment but rest assured I am thankful to each and every one of you for the kind words

Despite all her surgeries over the years she is really freaked out by this one and rightly so and her freakout is rubbing off on me

She reports in at 5:30 tomorrow morning which means a 4:15 AM start so I better hit the rack

Carry on and someone check in and make sure @dall has food, water, and fresh newspapers in his cage

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks everyone, and sadly there are some first names I am unable to conjure up at the moment but rest assured I am thankful to each and every one of you for the kind words

Despite all her surgeries over the years she is really freaked out by this one and rightly so and her freakout is rubbing off on me

She reports in at 5:30 tomorrow morning which means a 4:15 AM start so I better hit the rack

Carry on and someone check in and make sure @dall has food, water, and fresh newspapers in his cage
They stopped using newspapers and now they are putting in used napkins from bojangles

They are very mean to me

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. I may be some sort of weirdo (I know, I hang out here so that goes without say) but I really enjoy being outside in the morning before anyone else is around. I had forgotten the peace that my morning walks brought and am truly enjoying my time outside. Of course, this ridiculous weather doesn’t hurt either, 4C/39F to start the day.

Clear skies and incredible views this morning, a moon so bright it was casting shadows.

IMG_9433.jpegIMG_9435.jpegIMG_9436.jpegIMG_9438.jpeg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag