Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Considering the fact she generally sleeps until 10:00 AM or so, I am kind of self sufficient when it comes to coffee

Plus she puts flavoring in her coffee which grosses me out so I am always coffeed up before she is out of bed
well then what you do is
make her coffee and dont add anything to it
tell her if she wants it flavored she has to do it herself

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well then what you do is
Imagine, taking relationship advice from you Dallas. Sorry, but water came out my nose when I read that. You funny bastard! Lol

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well then what you do is
My wife gets whatever she wants and I will always take the best care of her that I can

She deserves that and more, and all our good natured joking aside, I know you understand what I am saying

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want someone to tell me if I'm outta line for this..it's been pissing me off for a while..

There's a dude that lives over the hill from me...he's kinda...strange..VERY socially awkward.

I watched him in the summer of 22' struggle to cut his grass with his ryobi electric mower..I felt bad for the guy, then one day I looked at his car and saw he had a disabled vet plate on his vehicle...I figured while I was cutting my own grass and the old lady by me I'd just do his while I was at it.

That dude not one single time ever even bothered to say thank you..not even a wave when he drove by..kinda like I owed him that.

I didn't do a half assed job either..trimmed..blew his walks and driveway off..like he paid a landscaper..I'm not saying the guy owes me anything..but Jesus Christ..the dude can't even say thanks...

Should I cut his grass this coming summer...
Shank him now, someone else’s yard come summer…

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon/evening/tomorrow men

I know I am a smartass and an *a-hole and all that goes with it but for once I want to ask you folks for something serious

The boss has very bad stenosis of the cervical spine and is going in for some pretty serious neurosurgery tomorrow morning

They will roto rooter out the spinal cord pathway through the affected vertebrae to relieve the pressure on her spinal cord, and they also have to replace a disc and fuse 4 vertebrae with steel rods, screws, etc

She will be in a hard brace for at least 6 weeks as everything sets and fuses and then she will start PT

This is all leading up to getting both shoulders replaced after she is far enough past the upcoming surgery

Anyway, long story short: any positive vibes, wishful thoughts, prayers, or even a good natured GFY that you can muster would be very much appreciated

Thanks and if I don't pop up for a few days it's cause I got my hands full

Later men
Prayers and gfy!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I know I am a smartass and an *a-hole and all that goes with it but for once I want to ask you folks for something serious

The boss has very bad stenosis of the cervical spine and is going in for some pretty serious neurosurgery tomorrow morning

They will roto rooter out the spinal cord pathway through the affected vertebrae to relieve the pressure on her spinal cord, and they also have to replace a disc and fuse 4 vertebrae with steel rods, screws, etc

She will be in a hard brace for at least 6 weeks as everything sets and fuses and then she will start PT

This is all leading up to getting both shoulders replaced after she is far enough past the upcoming surgery

Anyway, long story short: any positive vibes, wishful thoughts, prayers, or even a good natured GFY that you can muster would be very much appreciated

Later men
Prayers of help and health for you both Tom. As you said, you will have your hands full.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Later men
Prayers sent Michael to your family and the hospital staff.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of his packages was on my porch one day so I walked down and knocked on his door and handed it to him and he mumbled a few words and shut the door...
As a not-too-social guy myself, he might just be awkward as fawk and prone to freezing up in social settings. There's a chance he spent the next 5 minutes kicking himself for not saying "thanks". I wouldn't write him off just yet, not unless he starts being rude.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
As a not-too-social guy myself, he might just be awkward as fawk and prone to freezing up in social settings. There's a chance he spent the next 5 minutes kicking himself for not saying "thanks". I wouldn't write him off just yet, not unless he starts being rude.

You might be right.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on the guy...

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife gets whatever she wants and I will always take the best care of her that I can

She deserves that and more, and all our good natured joking aside, I know you understand what I am saying

My best wishes to your lovely wife to power on through...it's gonna be a long journey.