Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same with me. They wanted to know why I did drugs and drank like a fish. What demons were hiding in my memory bank. They had a hard time believing that I did dope because I liked getting *f-wordeded up.

When I decided that it wasn't fun anymore, I quit. Next month it will be 18 years since I did any mind altering substances aside from moderation of a chainsaw forum.

They refused to let me have control of the fughing swear word censor. I could've had fun with it. :(
Hard to believe that "professionals" can be so closed minded that they have a tiny little box of reasons/causes/whatever for a problem as potentially complicated as addiction

That place was worthless to him, for various reasons, but so was the next and the next, because HE wasn't ready to go and get help and they totally lacked any aftercare or follow up component

When we finally decided to help him by stopping helping him (grammar?) and basically told him we could drop him off at a long term inpatient place or drop him downtown at the shelter/soup kitchen, his choice, he finally saw the light

The facility he ended up in was great and took way longer than the 90 days it advertised because he NEEDED longer than 90 days and then they put him in sober living longer than normal because he did well there

The guy at one of the treatment centers told us the average is 7-9 failed attempts at sobriety

Sadly lots of folks fail and don't live long enough to try their 7-9 lives

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same with me. They wanted to know why I did drugs and drank like a fish. What demons were hiding in my memory bank. They had a hard time believing that I did dope because I liked getting *f-wordeded up.

When I decided that it wasn't fun anymore, I quit. Next month it will be 18 years since I did any mind altering substances aside from moderation of a chainsaw forum.

They refused to let me have control of the fughing swear word censor. I could've had fun with it. :(
just think if i was at controls of censoring lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got done moving most of the compost into the garden, chickens will spread it out for me. Still a couple more yards of it left. Ran out of daylight. I like the longer days, with the shorter days weather, am I being greedy?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Four thugs (one for murder, one aggravated assault, the other two on dope/trafficking charges I believe) busted out of the Bibb Co LEC last night about 3:30am. This jailhouse is about 30 min’s from the house…I’ve chosen two .45’s chambered/loaded to da hilt wifs 230gr Hydra-Shoks from the armory, on opposite ends of da house. If they show up here, whether one or any configuration, I’m gonna help decrease the tax burden on the fine citizens of Bibb Co a little by giving the sob’s their last copper and lead meal.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Four thugs (one for murder, one aggravated assault, the other two on dope/trafficking charges I believe) busted out of the Bibb Co LEC last night about 3:30am. This jailhouse is about 30 min’s from the house…I’ve chosen two .45’s chambered/loaded to da hilt wifs 230gr Hydra-Shoks from the armory, on opposite ends of da house. If they show up here, whether one or any configuration, I’m gonna help decrease the tax burden on the fine citizens of Bibb Co a little by giving the sob’s their last copper and lead meal.
say your scared without saying your scared lol

theres a minimum security prison about 10 miles or so from here and about 3 or 4 times a year one walks away

what brand ?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like the insulator is broke, fuggin long plug threads. Did you take a break halfway out to rest?
Yes

What's that loong winded thing out of of?
GMC Terrain 1.5 turbo
say your scared without saying your scared lol

theres a minimum security prison about 10 miles or so from here and about 3 or 4 times a year one walks away

what brand ?
AC Delco.