maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning tranny lovers

37 on the way to 45 which is weird because it is clear enough to see stars so should be colder

We are heading down the Kenai peninsula this weekend and supposed to be down in the 20s there

I put the studded tires on the 4Runner yesterday and polished the headlight and driving light lenses for maximum moose spotting ability

Dangerous ass time of year

20 something years ago when I moved to CO, I did not know there was moose here. Elk & deer, I knew were here. Moose I was not aware.

My first week out here, I came flying around a corner on my way home from work just about dark, a bull moose came out the ditch, and right in front of my truck, I about *s-word my pants, I barely missed blasting him.

I saw a F150 totaled about a week later, about in the same place. There was blood was every where, front window on the truck was blown out, glass all over the side of the road, the moose was dead on the side of the road. Not sure if the driver lived or not? There was yellow police tape wrapping the F150.

Last edited:

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20 something years ago when I moved to CO, I did not know there was moose here. Elk & deer, I knew where here. Moose I was not aware.

My first week out here, I came flying around a corner on my way home from work just about dark, a bull moose came out the ditch, and right in front of my truck, I about *s-word my pants, I barely missed blasting him.

I saw a F150 totaled about a week later, about in the same place. There was blood was every where, front window on the truck was blown out, glass all over the side of the road, the moose was dead on the side of the road. Not sure if the driver lived or not? There was yellow police tape wrapping the F150.
You can hit a whitetail or mulie and get off with some front end damage

You hit anything but a moose calf and chances are better than 50/50 you won't walk away from it

Almost all the big rigs up here that run the main corridors north to south have mega stout crash bars because even though they are high enough a moose probably wont come through their windshield, it will still destroy everything but the engine block itself

1697555846530.jpeg

I put this on as moose armor, just like the Aussies put them on as kangaroo armor

IMG_2699 (2).jpeg
These signs are on all the roads in south central Alaska and I have seen the ones for the Mat-Su Valley where I live up in the 300s by the end of the year
1697555472124.png

Last edited:

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can hit a whitetail or mulie and get off with some front end damage

You hit anything but a moose calf and chances are better than 50/50 you won't walk away from it

Almost all the big rigs up here that run the main corridors north to south have mega stout crash bars because even though they are high enough a moose probably wont come through their windshield, it will still destroy everything but the engine block itself

View attachment 393670

I put this on as moose armor, just like the Aussies put them on as kangaroo armor

View attachment 393668
These signs are on all the roads in south central Alaska and I have seen the ones for the Mat-Su Valley where I live up in the 300s by the end of the year
View attachment 393669

ARB makes a hell of a nice bumper. That's what I have on my blue dodge.

I've had a few other brands of full replacement bumpers on other trucks, none were as stout or as nice of quality as an ARB.

I would like to get one for my white truck also.

DSCN7672.JPG

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I've had a few other brands of full replacement bumpers on other trucks, none were as stout or as nice of quality as an ARB.

View attachment 393671
Wouldn’t be worried about hitting a deer with that bumper

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 393671
I desperately need to pull mine off, get it sandblasted, and coated with rhino liner or something

I have stripped and rattle can painted it with Rustoleum twice and it is still looking ragged

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. A lot of peeps use this as an excuse, “it never did me any harm!”

But they are really just bullies.

I can honestly say I took a lot of beatings from that stepdad, and I’m never going to be following in his footsteps.

And my son knows what a bully that stepdad was..😉

I don't know much in life, but did learn something a long time ago, once you stand up to a bully and put them in their place. They often never bother you ever again.

Good morning guys.

I got a docs/ nurse appointment this morning….

Something to do with being an ex smoker & preventative health health checkup

I could/may be getting a CAT scan of my lungs.
I will see if I can get some pics

Yes,,, of them nurses for you perv'd lot 🤠

Hope it all goes well.

I need to get off the lung darts again. I quit in my mid 30's for 5-6 years. Never should of picked up the habit again.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know much in life, but did learn something a long time ago, once you stand up to a bully and put them in their place. They often never bother you ever again.

Hope it all goes well.

I need to get off the lung darts again. I quit in my mid 30's for 5-6 years. Never should of picked up the habit again.
i have a echocardiogram at 3 today
its my third one but this time to see what blood flow is after surgery

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the reply 😉
Sometimes dealing with past problems needs a slightly different approach
I decided, to deal with it a different way…as it was way to late to beat the crap out of him and I didn’t want to be the new bully 😉

When my son was born 20yrs ago. My grandmother ( from my mums side and my mum had already died from cancer 13 yrs before that) died. I went to the funeral with my 8month old son.
I hadn’t seen or spoken to him in all that time, probably 12yrs !,. Now I know my sisters had probably told him about my son

Anyhow at the funeral he was very keen to meet his “so-called grandson” . He said is this the grandson I’m missing out on”. I just agreed with him. I didn’t hang around, as I was only there for my grandmother .And he’s never seen him since.

That’s why my son knows the bully he was, because as with all children they ask questions. So I was honest with my son. But I never said what actually happened over the yrs, just that he beat me and stuff ( never said about the waterboarding twice when I was a bout 14 hat I remembered many yrs later.)
I 'm over it now because I’ve walked away many yrs ago 👍 it’s just a story to me.

Anyhow that said, it’s up to my son if he wants to meet his step grandfather

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the reply 😉
Sometimes dealing with past problems needs a slightly different approach
I decided, to deal with it a different way…as it was way to late to beat the crap out of him and I didn’t want to be the new bully 😉

When my son was born 20yrs ago. My grandmother ( from my mums side and my mum had already died from cancer 13 yrs before that) died. I went to the funeral with my 8month old son.
I hadn’t seen or spoken to him in all that time, probably 12yrs !,. Now I know my sisters had probably told him about my son

Anyhow at the funeral he was very keen to meet his “so-called grandson” . He said is this the grandson I’m missing out on”. I just agreed with him. I didn’t hang around, as I was only there for my grandmother .And he’s never seen him since.

That’s why my son knows the bully he was, because as with all children they ask questions. So I was honest with my son. But I never said what actually happened over the yrs, just that he beat me and stuff ( never said about the waterboarding twice when I was a bout 14 hat I remembered many yrs later.)
I 'm over it now because I’ve walked away many yrs ago 👍 it’s just a story to me.

Anyhow that said, it’s up to my son if he wants to meet his step grandfather

It’s unbelievable what parents can do to their children

My oldest is 42 and is in recovery from heroin and alcohol addiction that we eventually found out started in high school

He’s been sober for almost 3 years but he’s done so much damage to his body that he’s at one medical appointment after another almost every week day, with me pushing him around in his wheelchair

When he went to his first inpatient treatment facility almost 11 years ago one of the exercises was to write his life story so he could start confronting his “demons”

They especially wanted to know about his home life growing up and when he finished writing and turned it in they accused him of lying because there was no mention of any abuse or violence or lack of anything in his upbringing

They were so used to everyone having a horror story behind their addiction they couldn’t come to grips with his story

He said up until the day he got out they were still after him to be honest and “start the healing”

That’s pretty sad

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck on your tests

Thanks 👍

They said if anything is seen untoward I will get a call within 2weeks.
If something else I will get invited back in 3months to see if there’s any change and maybe another scan a yr later.

I'm confident it’s all ok.👍

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m good with it
I know it’s better than I was since 2016 when I threw up blood and almost died then
I’m guessing 80% blood flow
Well see what they say when I get results
Pic of nurse for @Jscb1b & @dall spank bank…..

And the spinny X-ray thing “cat scan”

I’m sure it will all be good, as I’ve not smoked for 7yrs 😉..

View attachment 393682View attachment 393683

I think she was almost as round as she was tall,
If that’s what you want to spank over,, carryon 🤠🤠🤠🤠
Last time I was in one of those was last fall when I was *s-wordting blood
Lol

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m good with it
I know it’s better than I was since 2016 when I threw up blood and almost died then
I’m guessing 80% blood flow
Well see what they say when I get results

Last time I was in one of those was last fall when I was *s-wordting blood
Lol

It's funny *s-word is censored, but *s-wordting is not.

Same with *b-word vs *b-wording. Ones censored out, others not.

It makes no sense.....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s unbelievable what parents can do to their children

My oldest is 42 and is in recovery from heroin and alcohol addiction that we eventually found out started in high school

He’s been sober for almost 3 years but he’s done so much damage to his body that he’s at one medical appointment after another almost every week day, with me pushing him around in his wheelchair

When he went to his first inpatient treatment facility almost 11 years ago one of the exercises was to write his life story so he could start confronting his “demons”

They especially wanted to know about his home life growing up and when he finished writing and turned it in they accused him of lying because there was no mention of any abuse or violence or lack of anything in his upbringing

They were so used to everyone having a horror story behind their addiction they couldn’t come to grips with his story

He said up until the day he got out they were still after him to be honest and “start the healing”

That’s pretty sad
Same with me. They wanted to know why I did drugs and drank like a fish. What demons were hiding in my memory bank. They had a hard time believing that I did dope because I liked getting *f-wordeded up.

When I decided that it wasn't fun anymore, I quit. Next month it will be 18 years since I did any mind altering substances aside from moderation of a chainsaw forum.
It's funny *s-word is censored, but *s-wordting is not.

Same with *b-word vs *b-wording. Ones censored out, others not.

It makes no sense.....
They refused to let me have control of the fughing swear word censor. I could've had fun with it. :(