Not So Pro 3

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How much snow out your way Kenny
Two of icey frozen chit with two of snow on that and getting ready for the back hit and winds coming down hard. Looks like another three two five maybe more. Forty miles north west they have over fifteen and heading for twenty five to thirty inches.

I brought home the snow blowers just in case it gets real... never does these days here.

Girls just headed out over a few streets to the neighbourhood park with some high end 35mm Cannon gear for Ryleighs school class. Gpa gave here his last bad ass set up with up to 100mm lenses. I told her the 300mm is under my bed waiting for her if needed.

Got some errands to run local and just waiting for it to pass, finish a saw assembly tonight and cut more flooring.

Last edited:

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense. Here last summer you couldn't be in a boat with a motor(by yourself), cut someone's grass for $$(by yourself, you probably could have done it for free though), or roof a house(again, all alone). Until today you couldn't eat in a restaurant inside, but if they put plastic up over the windows on a porch or patio it is all good. I'm 100% sure I can decide if going out for a beer and wings is worth the health risk. There are decisions I may need help with and will ask, but that's not one of them.
Accepting responsibility for your own decisions is frowned upon these days, it's always somebody else's fault no matter what the circumstances and the dumber than a box of rocks politicians always knows better.......we're from the gubmint, we're here to help you dot dot ot
You calling me fat?! Lol
I prefer the term "fluffy".
You had me at tacos. :icon12:
Makes sense. Purdy sure my spirit animal is an ape. Urs might be a chihuahua.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Two of icey frozen chit with two of snow on that and getting ready for the back hit and winds coming down hard. Looks like another three two five maybe more. Forty miles north west they have over fifteen and heading for twenty five to thirty inches.

I brought home the snow blowers just in case it gets real... never does these days here.

Girls just headed out over a few streets to tye neighbourhood park with some high end 35mm Cannon gear for Ryleighs school class. Gpa gave here his last bad ass set up with up to 100mm lenses. I told her the 300mm is under my bed waiting for her if needed.

Got some errands to run local and just waiting for it to pass, finish a saw assembly tonight and cut more flooring.
300mm dent puller?

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Carma, Karma, What goes around comes around...i don't care what the term is but I believe in em all. It's not an infallible system, but it beats the alternative imho.
I’m really just programmed with a conscience that I don’t care what consequences I get good or bad. What I deserve is what I deserve. I’m a good person to the best I can be.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I musta missed that convo, but they must be some pretty miserable self-loathing MFr's to assume that's the way you and other people are. Fuggem.

Yessir. I don't do *s-word for others for "brownie points". I do it because I feel good about doing it.
one of the 3 stooges
the way i see it is if i dont plan on using something and id just throw it away its better for someone to get some use out of it
if im trying to buy friendship wouldnt it be easier to ask for paypal information every month ? lol kinda like child support lol