cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of the 3 stooges
the way i see it is if i dont plan on using something and id just throw it away its better for someone to get some use out of it
if im trying to buy friendship wouldnt it be easier to ask for paypal information every month ? lol kinda like child support lol
PM sent

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of the 3 stooges
the way i see it is if i dont plan on using something and id just throw it away its better for someone to get some use out of it
if im trying to buy friendship wouldnt it be easier to ask for paypal information every month ? lol kinda like child support lol

You have my Pp information. :meparto:

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of the 3 stooges
That’s a good way to put it lol

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of the 3 stooges
kiwioilboileratgfydotcom $5 a week? I'm low level friend material at best.

Last edited:

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He's mentioned my popsicle skills more than once now.
I'm starting to wonder more and more whether @dall was actually the dude who sold your rape saw. Prolly figured you'd be the one picking it up, but was willing to settle for a pecker of wood. o_O

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Methane burning squatch saw :facepalm:

Roads are chit now so I followed the plow train south on the interstate. It seems like a tough feat to get your car down in a ditch and up on a tree but hey, they mange just fine around here on mostly flat land.
Troof I never locked it in 4x4 and my right rear is about bald in the center. Sad sad drivers all wrecked everywhere out there :facepalm:

Nelsons Tree Services has ten trucks with booms, dump boxes and chippers parked and ready just off the interstate about ten block away from here.
Ice and wind is coming east of here. The big pond is pissed off tonight.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
one of the 3 stooges
Agreed. Better being used than just taking up space.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Busying myself this morning answering questions and getting some breakfast down the pie hole, got about 6 hours of sleep.
How's things in the land down under?
Doing ok thanks buddy having a 5 day lockdown at the moment hoping it’s nothing serious

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score