Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like it how after the roads are cleared then everyone drives slow AF.

*f-word safety!

Occurred to me that the ones in Mexico are diesel. Likely the reason they aren't in the US is that Toyota would have to train all the dealer network on servicing. Would cost more than they would make.

These guys have a pretty cool job. View attachment 280677

Have you ever been inside when they are setting up for a concert? That is something cool to see.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray hope you had a great weekend my friend,how did your service go yesterday
The church service is still a zoom meeting. A member and buddy that had the heart transplant in November, got covid about 6 weeks ago. He is on a ventilator and ecmo machine. Things not looking good.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Occurred to me that the ones in Mexico are diesel. Likely the reason they aren't in the US is that Toyota would have to train all the dealer network on servicing. Would cost more than they would make.

Have you ever been inside when they are setting up for a concert? That is something cool to see.
Not a concert. But i saw them make the ice and paint the rink.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The church service is still a zoom meeting. A member and buddy that had the heart transplant in November, got covid about 6 weeks ago. He is on a ventilator and ecmo machine. Things not looking good.
Can't like this Ray. I'm praying for you and your friend.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My granddaughter Jasmine will be delivering a baby boy Wednesday morning. His name is Grayson Lawrence....my first great grandchild.
Congratz bud.

I took the stitches out of my finger last night.....really made it feel better. Still pretty swollen, and the cold makes it hurt so bad.....but its getting better. I'm gonna tear apart a bunch of saws today, and start on the machine work. By the time I get all that done, I hope that I can work the porting tools and wear gloves again.
Just be careful and spend some extra time so you do not mutilate your finger anymore, Randy

Oh.....it's snowing here again. Two days ago it was 45° and sunny. Supposed to snow all day and night, with a low of 19° overnight.
I would move, no doubt.

Can not like this, Ray
Hope he manages to get through it, Ray

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How are you doing Kenny
Good

Shhhh... I'm hunting jugs
images.png

How is thing's...in the land down under... and men thunder... can you here can you here...

Snow... part duel coming now. 6-12 just what they needed ;)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It’s a PITA how’s this for hypocrisy gone mad because Iam a (construction worker )I come under the category of essential services :eek: I can work on houses as long as I wear a face mask.But I can’t do Maintenence work on established houses due to the risk of covid19 :eek:
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::bash::BangHead::bash: