High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Think we should all be happy when it's over. Not that the authorities demand it, but ..... Do I have to shop I wear a mask, I go to the doctor I wear a mask, I go to the pharmacy, mask, and so on, I do not trust anyone anymore.
It’s compulsory to wear face masks hew as well

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My granddaughter Jasmine will be delivering a baby boy Wednesday morning. His name is Grayson Lawrence....my first great grandchild.

In other, less important news.

I took the stitches out of my finger last night.....really made it feel better. Still pretty swollen, and the cold makes it hurt so bad.....but its getting better. I'm gonna tear apart a bunch of saws today, and start on the machine work. By the time I get all that done, I hope that I can work the porting tools and wear gloves again.

Oh.....it's snowing here again. Two days ago it was 45° and sunny. Supposed to snow all day and night, with a low of 19° overnight.
Congratulations on the new member to your family Randy

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The church service is still a zoom meeting. A member and buddy that had the heart transplant in November, got covid about 6 weeks ago. He is on a ventilator and ecmo machine. Things not looking good.
Can’t like that buddy sorry to hear this prayers sent from downunder

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morena Saw Pawers, Snow Crawlers and Cold Slawers.

It's 18c going 26 here.
Off to dig out a failed retaining wall at the in-laws place by the sea while the kids have a swim.
My workshop jandals failed too, but in true OPE fashion I just built a hybrid...
Yeah I know, GFY...View attachment 280695
Nice things (flip flops)Adam

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Was just informed my dog is in recovery and we will be able to pick her up 9am tomorrow morning. There were several large marble sized stones in her bladder along with fragments. I’ll get a picture of it soon
Glad your doggy is making a good recovery my friend