Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
6:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall's 066 jug was off exactly .010" from left to right. The marks on the piston coincide with this
So was the jug off the JMS 046 from @BrokenSVT that Doc Al is working on (0.009 IIRC).......... I'm going to be chucking the mandrel in my lathe and checking the Sawmikazi 660 jug

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What's to be afraid of?

Guys who say they'd kick his ass if only he would drive to their house? Say that happens, he sues them and gets more money. He'd love for someone to drive 6hrs to punch him in the face and then brag about it on the internet, that's a guaranteed paycheck.

Or the guys that say they won't contact the authorities because it's pointless/too much of a pain in the ass? He already knows they're not going to do anything about it other than talk about him on the internet. If he was worried about what people said about him he wouldn't be in this situation.
I see your point but you won't see me. Myself, I'm more of the type you will never see coming or leaving. Surfs up and then you...

:)

Liking the sound of IRS and insurance fraud! It only takes one call to get those balls rolling. Now that would define a double edge sword lol. Hey J you sweatin yet

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm really happy right now. image.jpegimage.jpegNo wonder it lost compression when hot image.jpegNice chip on that crank. Looks really trustworthy. image.jpegNot to mention all jug screws were loose. I guess that's my fault. Supposed to tighten them after getting it out of the box freshly ported and put back together lol.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See, those Hooskies do lose their screws. Lol
Just funnin ya Mason.
Sorry to hear about all the issues with the saws. I am sure you will get them to tip top shape.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Venturi of the carb is bored (half assed) and looks kinda ugly. Not to mention the throttle plate screw was loose. No loctite used. Disaster waiting to happen. Waste of a nice wj39.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
12:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag