jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was looking for other blocks with no luck, so I called them and it was no big deal. Not real cheap, but well worth it I think.

Do they want a piston with the block? There was an Sp-125 block on ebay recently that the seller claimed to have had done at U.S. Chrome. The block had some piston residue on it which
looked like a "four-corner" seize. I was wondering if they got the clearance too tight.

I built a kart motor (Mc-91b) for a guy a few years ago and sent the block to be bored and included the piston I was using with it so they could get the clearance correct.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do they want a piston with the block? There was an Sp-125 block on ebay recently that the seller claimed to have had done at U.S. Chrome. The block had some piston residue on it which
looked like a "four-corner" seize. I was wondering if they got the clearance too tight.

I built a kart motor (Mc-91b) for a guy a few years ago and sent the block to be bored and included the piston I was using with it so they could get the clearance correct.
Yeah they want me to send the piston I'm going to use to size it to the bore. I guess it's looking like a light sand on the piston won't hurt if that's the case.