Let's talk race chain

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to add one thing. I have been installing more cameras around the house today and I like using what I call the hand shake method of mounting cameras. If you go back to the picture that shows him walking by the front of the house, he is so close to the house because he is walking under a camera (that wasn't working) to avoid being videoed. And now the hand shake: point another camera in the area of another camera, especially the areas that are blind to cameras that have areas of potential foot traffic.

Now, back to the race chains.

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, this is what I have so far. I need to spend a lot more time on the rakers, polish the chassis, and rock the cutters. Man this is a pile of work.

Also, I thought my bits would have lasted a lot longer than they have. I think I have gone through 4 diamond bits grinding this side and 5 links on the other side. I may be turning them too fast.

KIMG1003.JPG

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, this is what I have so far. I need to spend a lot more time on the rakers, polish the chassis, and rock the cutters. Man this is a pile of work.

Also, I thought my bits would have lasted a lot longer than they have. I think I have gone through 4 diamond bits grinding this side and 5 links on the other side. I may be turning them too fast.

View attachment 200090
The question is, are you having fun doing it? I put a good cd in and really enjoy the alone time.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 200090

Did you cut with it before you started all that chassis work??