Let's Talk With Bill G Awhile

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know who Bill G is, I started out on AS but was kicked out of there as one of the moderators took umbrage at me for calling him out.
I migrated here and found this to be a far superior site, much more informative and the people are better here.

I'd like a link to that said Fred 😉 so I reed it gooder
Although you’re far less likely to have a reason to call out a mod here, that behavior would still likely result in you being banned. Just sayin’
I thought Wandy likes to be called out, occasionally 😉

Lions fan

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh gawd, Ben walker. Straight outta Detroit. Ran saws for a livin for half a minute. Now lives in a city in Montana, in the fking PRAIRIE.

Yep, that guy tried "schooling" me on hunting, guns, and chainsaws, on a hunting forum.

When Ben looks at himself in the mirror, he does not see a 70 year old woman on male hormone therapy. He sees the son of Paul Bunyan and Daniel Boone.
Never met him in person either, but I'd lay odds Bill G would be much more likeable than him.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really. He is simply an arsehole.
Absolutely. I'm surprised he hasn't been kicked off AS by now. He's a big reason why I don't go there much. He even complained about the ruger sr1911 in my avatar. He said it was a cheap copy of the original. Anyone that knows anything about these knows they are better in every way than a colt government model. I have both. Sorry for the rant.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah, I remember all that ruckus over the tires. I burn tires occasionally and kill snakes too. Like Bill, I don't really care what people think about it.
You guys are doing it wrong. You have to burn them at night, tires don't smoke if you burn them at night.