mainer_in_ak

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
bwalker is banned here.
Oh gawd, Ben walker. Straight outta Detroit. Ran saws for a livin for half a minute. Now lives in a city in Montana, in the fking PRAIRIE.

Yep, that guy tried "schooling" me on hunting, guns, and chainsaws, on a hunting forum.

When Ben looks at himself in the mirror, he does not see a 70 year old woman on male hormone therapy. He sees the son of Paul Bunyan and Daniel Boone.

Last edited:

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh gawd, Ben walker. Straight outta Detroit. Ran saws for a livin for half a minute. Now lives in a city in Montana, in the fking PRAIRIE.

Yep, that guy tried "schooling" me on hunting, guns, and chainsaws, on a hunting forum.

When Ben looks at himself in the mirror, he does not see a 70 year old woman on male hormone therapy. He sees the son of Paul Bunyan and Daniel Boone.
Pretty sure Paul Bunyan and Daniel Boone couldn't make a kid. Just saying! Lol

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I don't know who Bill G is, I started out on AS but was kicked out of there as one of the moderators took umbrage at me for calling him out.
I migrated here and found this to be a far superior site, much more informative and the people are better here.
Although you’re far less likely to have a reason to call out a mod here, that behavior would still likely result in you being banned. Just sayin’

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who is us? I have always had a hard time with personalities at AS. Stubborn, rude, narrow minded, don’t share/teach. Just a bunch of grouchy old codgers it seems. There’s a thread asking what happened to the logging forum. Someone correctly answered that well, they are a bunch of ****heads, and everyone else left.

Hey now, some of us are grouchy young codgers, old men trapped in younger mens' bodies!

Bill may burn tires and kill snakes, but I have nothing against his presence on the boards.

Any of those involved in any of the "drama" that goes on in present-time are just as culpable for how things may devolve.

There's an ignore feature for a reason. There's also the ability to ignore someone without that feature. If someone can't help themselves from responding, then that is on them and their [lack of] impulse control. We're all subject to this at times and we all have our buttons. Self-regulatuon is a virtue.

Bill's no better or worse than many other members here.......in my book at least (which isn't worth a damn.)

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

What makes him straight outta detroit?

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey now, some of us are grouchy young codgers, old men trapped in younger mens' bodies!

Bill may burn tires and kill snakes, but I have nothing against his presence on the boards.

Any of those involved in any of the "drama" that goes on in present-time are just as culpable for how things may devolve.

There's an ignore feature for a reason. There's also the ability to ignore someone without that feature. If someone can't help themselves from responding, then that is on them and their [lack of] impulse control. We're all subject to this at times and we all have our buttons. Self-regulatuon is a virtue.

Bill's no better or worse than many other members here.......in my book at least (which isn't worth a damn.)
Oh yeah, I remember all that ruckus over the tires. I burn tires occasionally and kill snakes too. Like Bill, I don't really care what people think about it.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just trying to keep moving. This getting older stuff really ain't as enjoyable as I thought it would be.
Judging by how I feel now and what you guys older than me say I’m considering jumping off a bridge for my 50th