• Total voters

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you tried to get Steve to do that and it didn’t work. Don’t see myself going to a gtg anywhere out East and I don’t see you coming to the Midwest. Plus the wife and I plan to do some traveling in the near future so my gtg attending wont be happening for a long time.
slacker

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

yep. Time to start enjoying more things. The wife has family in Michigan and South Dakota. I also want to start hunting more as well. Plus there are places I want to go ride the sxs. One of them happen to be in West Virginia even. Don’t get upset if there is a flaming bag of dog *s-word on your door step

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
yep. Time to start enjoying more things. The wife has family in Michigan and South Dakota. I also want to start hunting more as well. Plus there are places I want to go ride the sxs. One of them happen to be in West Virginia even. Don’t get upset if there is a flaming bag of dog *s-word on your door step
There is a huge trail system down there. Old mining roads leased from mining companies. A few 1000 miles of trails if I recall.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hatfield McCoy trail system I think.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hence the flaming bag of dog *s-word on your doorsteps future. Just have to figure out when you will be at Rodneys or work.
lol it would be a ways out of your way but if you want to waste the gas by all means lol

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You think that van seat blows, wait until you spend 9 hours in a hang on bow stand.
But, its way more enjoyable.

Dallas helped me out a bunch of times too.
I live too far away for him to try to inappropriately touch me, fortunately.