Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In all honesty, thinking back on it, Dallas was the first person to send me a saw to experiment with when I decided to start practicing porting. He also was in there right away when I turned pro with another saw to do to help get me started on the right foot. Yes, surely he's not everyone's cup of tea, but deep down he's a damn fine individual and I owe him a debt of gratitude if nothing else. Don't tell him I said so please and thank you.
Doesn't mean I'm changing my vote either. Lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In all honesty, thinking back on it, Dallas was the first person to send me a saw to experiment with when I decided to start practicing porting. He also was in there right away when I turned pro with another saw to do to help get me started on the right foot. Yes, surely he's not everyone's cup of tea, but deep down he's a damn fine individual and I owe him a debt of gratitude if nothing else. Don't tell him I said so please and thank you.
lol

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The short time I've known him id have to agree. You ain't so bad herself as well as most I've encountered here. Most. Some deserve the trolling.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I have to agree with you Steve even though me and the ope dik don’t talk anymore. He sent me a box of chain when I first got into making my own so I could practice with some used up chain. Then he helped me get started on hand filing my own chain. He is a guy that will help you with anything he can. Even if it is just giving you *s-word to cheer you up. He’s still the ope dik though and I’m not changing my vote either

he’s still gay

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, surely he's not everyone's cup of tea, but deep down he's a damn fine individual.
everybody knows that...

This is just any of you fuggers that haven't met him.
Dallas would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. If you ever get the chance to meet him you would find out.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to agree with you Steve even though me and the ope dik don’t talk anymore. He sent me a box of chain when I first got into making my own so I could practice with some used up chain. Then he helped me get started on hand filing my own chain. He is a guy that will help you with anything he can. Even if it is just giving you *s-word to cheer you up. He’s still the ope dik though and I’m not changing my vote either

he’s still gay
you taught me how to be that way lol i still need to go to a gtg your at so i can kick you in the sack lol

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you taught me how to be that way lol i still need to go to a gtg your at so i can kick you in the sack lol

you tried to get Steve to do that and it didn’t work. Don’t see myself going to a gtg anywhere out East and I don’t see you coming to the Midwest. Plus the wife and I plan to do some traveling in the near future so my gtg attending wont be happening for a long time.