Not open for further replies.

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hiya' smellers,,I had been stumpin' around the innerwebs when eye heard the sound of a roto tiller and was lulled into the deep hardwoods of the out doors with the smell of 2 cycle fuel burning at 12,500 rpm thru a Swedish Brute. Being a firewood hack it was only snatchural that my curiosity sent me to the discovery of this fine establishment. It took me a minute to get here which is surprising, 'cause eye am the kinda' guy who gets things done in spite of my having lots and lots of very impotent business,,,perhaps it's because eye try and "pace meself"
Yew smellers can call me greendohn,,,my doe beater calls me mister and my daughters don't call me at all unless they wants money.

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't we meet one night by way of a Whiskey Drinkin' Irishman..???

lol

Why yes, as I recall the place was a dimly lit dive, kinda' dank and greasy, full of loose wimmins, the tunes were live and reminiscent of the Georgia Satellites, the bourbon was cheap but flowing and you were doing hat tricks to the entertainment of all present...Good to see you Brush Ape..

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
11:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why yes, as I recall the place was a dimly lit dive, kinda' dank and greasy, full of loose wimmins, the tunes were live and reminiscent of the Georgia Satellites, the bourbon was cheap but flowing and you were doing hat tricks to the entertainment of all present...Good to see you Brush Ape..

Nope I was standin' on Pagey's rack of Marshall Stacks durin' the violin bow session on auld Les Paul a moonin' the brethren.....top of the mornin' to ya aswell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.