High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

I noticed a problem with my ported 044...

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
3:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It almost looks like a ring hooked a port, and that's the nikisil. But usually that just sticks a ring. Gotta be from a wire brush. Or sumthin:nusenuse:

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
d5dd43ddb072583df625c57ad3f35055.jpg
found this in the crankcase?

What's the part number on this piece @big t double

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's unfortunate regardless of the cause. I'm very surprised there was no damage to the combustion chamber after seeing the piston. If it hung a ring there'd be more obvious carnage correct? The last hung ring that I saw made a real mess of the top ring groove. Foreign material from the intake makes the most sense. I still say it looks like the nose hair from a silverback.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's unfortunate regardless of the cause. I'm very surprised there was no damage to the combustion chamber after seeing the piston. If it hung a ring there'd be more obvious carnage correct? The last hung ring that I saw made a real mess of the top ring groove. Foreign material from the intake makes the most sense. I still say it looks like the nose hair from a silverback.
I had too flat of an exhaust floor once. Piston came down and the ring shaved off the floor bevel. I unstuck the ring, rounded the floor, and put it back together. Still runs today