I killed my Tree Monkey 066 in 6 cuts

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott and Randy: Good Help Is Hard To Find...
sar2-png.3662

sar3-png.3663

Brewz

Free Range Human in a Tax Farm
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also, once you modify the cylinder to run a husky 288 piston, there is no going back.
I put one in my saw to improve the cylinder timing.
To put one in, you need to remove a lot of material from the cylinder base due to the lower piston crown height. This drops the exhaust port which is the main aim if the cylinder has a high exhaust.

I guess it could be done but you would need a spacer under the jug

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not me. I have a nasty reputation as a cruel dude. They say I am ruthless. They say that I'm crude. But we had one thing in common, we were good in bed. She said faster faster, Brush Ape the lights are turnin' red.
Aw just great. Whenever a good song is used in a movie, every time I hear it, I think of that movie. Now I can't go near my classic rock station cause you have just permanently implanted yourself into my head. :roto2rie:

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not me. I have a nasty reputation as a cruel dude. They say I am ruthless. They say that I'm crude. But we had one thing in common, we were good in bed. She said faster faster, Brush Ape the lights are turnin' red.
Lol

You are a funny mofo BA

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sweet man. Video when you get it back or it didn't happen. A tach and unlimited coils are your friend! (I think it's just easier to tune at WOT and listen for 4 cycling at WOT without having to deal with saw in the wood when tuning JMHO)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
the first I put on my saws is unlimited coils, doesnt mather if it's 346,357,372, black coil is what they get.
It isnt long time since I got one troublesome 346NE, trew one black coil on, WOT like 242 has, about 15.5k, swaped carb and it was where it should be, around 13.5k.
Limited coils and carbs is the best way to get lean scoring.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Life in the fast lane, slowly makes you lose your mind!

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Learning what running lean and rich sounds like is more important than using a tachometer for tuning. When the settings migrate from vibration or other problems occur you need to be able to immediately notice the difference in the way the saw sounds or nothing will save it but luck.