Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might still have some contacts in SF for you… O never mind…
Please do not bother :)

There is a jackass over on another site that keeps making fun of me for never seeing the ocean. I will assure everyone that if I ever am lucky enough to see the ocean it sure as hell will not be in San Francisco. All three of my sons have been to Virginia Beach.......totally different type of folks. Lord willing I am planning on heading there in a number of years

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you do with the new saws bill?
A couple already got crushed by a skidder. They are divided up among several of us. Some are still sitting new yet because at some point Husky will pull the plug on the 395. I just got a 3120 in a few weeks ago and a ton of 395 parts. The 395 parts and all 395 saws pictured came from came from this site. The 3120 I got elsewhere only because I wanted to try a non EPA "jungle" model. Well that did not work out very well though. About 15 minutes after it showed up on the big brown turd truck I hear the familiar sound of my buddy's truck. He and two Mexican fallers jump out. They had finished a logging job early close by and Tommy was picking up the parts I had for him. The Mexican guys (great guys) jumped out and had the 3120 unboxed and were snapping pics. Hell it was a 1/2 the size of one of them. In any event they paid for it before I could even try to out. They were planning on buying it but I weas going to check it over first to see if I wanted to buy more. I did not even get a chance. Just means I need to buy another.

Last edited:

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
11:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the same question as Jakethesnake. Your reply Bill doesn’t have a message…

Reactions: Lnk

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Black Locust has short thorns when it is young but as it matures they disappear on all but the immature branches. If grown in narrow spacing they will grow very quickly and grow pretty straight and tall. In open areas that can get nasty though. Honey Locust is scrounge. That is what many think of when they hear Locust. It needs eliminated from any area. There are some that are thornless though but much more rare.
Japanese Locust, no thorns, extreme bloom.
I know where a big one stands.

Reactions: Lnk

Boomer2230

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Please do not bother :)

There is a jackass over on another site that keeps making fun of me for never seeing the ocean. I will assure everyone that if I ever am lucky enough to see the ocean it sure as hell will not be in San Francisco. All three of my sons have been to Virginia Beach.......totally different type of folks. Lord willing I am planning on heading there in a number of years
Had an 81 Bronco 4 speed that dipped its tires in both the Atlantic and the Pacific ocean. Not in the same year.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never seen the Ocean or sea. The biggest body's of water I've seen are Fort Peck Lake and the Great Lakes.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never seen the Ocean or sea. The biggest body's of water I've seen are Fort Peck Lake and the Great Lakes.
I've never been very far west. But I've swam in the Atlantic ocean, and the Gulf of Mexico a great many times. Never seen the Pacific.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Instead of traveling I spend time trying to figure out conundrums like poorly pictured above