Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The geese are coming in tonight.

They've been flying overhead all throught the day today. I'm sure over 1000 flew by while out weighing the yearling bulls.

I've never been very far west. But I've swam in the Atlantic ocean, and the Gulf of Mexico a great many times. Never seen the Pacific.

I'd like to experience that someday. Never been farther east than PA. that's getting close though. LOL

Get west before you’re too old to want to. The western states are amazing.

I second this. There's nothing like the Rockies and wide open spaces.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We see a lot of Canada Geese here but few Snow's like they do in other spots. The pictures I took are on the lower 1 mile section of pool 16 on the Mississippi. It did not even freeze this year. Just below the dam it never freezes (well for 1000ft or so) We get Canada Geese all winter as the ole Mississippi is so polluted there are always sections that are open. Great Walleye fishing though.

Boomer2230

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We see a lot of Canada Geese here but few Snow's like they do in other spots. The pictures I took are on the lower 1 mile section of pool 16 on the Mississippi. It did not even freeze this year. Just below the dam it never freezes (well for 1000ft or so) We get Canada Geese all winter as the ole Mississippi is so polluted there are always sections that are open. Great Walleye fishing though.
You can keep all the Cobra Chickens you want. Pain in the ass bird.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can keep all the Cobra Chickens you want. Pain in the ass bird.
Honestly just a bit ago I was checking to see if I could order Canada Geese goslings from Hoover's. Apparently they cannot sell Canada Geese but they can sell Mallard Ducks. I have bought Eastern Wild Turkey chick/poults from them in the past and let me tell ya......them girls are nasty. I have raised about every species of meat animal there is but the prices of a simple 50 goslings does not make economic sense.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm already too old to GAF
I am not up on my internet terminology so what does GAF mean? Here that is a roofing company. Online I am aware of GFY which I have said....and heard many times.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am not up on my internet terminology so what does GAF mean? Here that is a roofing company. Online I am aware of GFY which I have said....and heard many times.
Give A F...

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to use that one in the future......... GAF..... The ole Fox of AS got pissy when I called him and a few others a FI. I meant fine individual but he took it as a "F"word followed by idiot. He banned me.

Well I say if the shoe fits girly girl I lace it up and wear it......

The sun is coming up on another glorious day.........time to go kill something.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone getting bit be mosquitoes yet? I am getting bit up and last night I pulled two ticks off my neck. This is ridiculous it will 24F on Sunday and the bugs are out.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We can easily see snow here up into April but right now I am betting the damn mower will be coming out soon

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
12:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone getting bit be mosquitoes yet? I am getting bit up and last night I pulled two ticks off my neck. This is ridiculous it will 24F on Sunday and the bugs are out.
I saw a mosquito today here in WI.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You smoke the high dollar.......high end east coast farmers jeesh:)

That was meant with humor

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we'll see if I get banned for my comment about the new AS sponsor...Planned Parenthood...with 2 guys in the add.
geeze....

It seems it was part of a Google ad rotation that showed up on my PC. I've installed a new ad-block into firefox and all ads have disappeared :D
Still, the fact it even showed up, however, is troubling. Do sites like that...and this...even monitor the ad content that we see? Randy? any idea?

Last edited: