Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had some pig this morning, or sliced, fried pork bellies. I do enjoy some pig.
I pissed off my gorgeous ex-wife, one other gorgeous woman, and one that looked like a river dike years ago when I had 4 hogs harvested. The harvester wanted to know if we wanted the bellies cut as bacon or side pork. I said just cut the SOB's I do not know you folks are the experts. Yeah that was a mistake.......ole side pork is not all that tasty.

Reactions: Lnk

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Brad.....

Having you as part of the moderation team here has helped me take a step back rather than make snap decisions that I might regret later. Thank you for that.
This is the most romantic "when I needed a dick, you were just the dick I needed" post yet.

jr27236

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They keep asking me to pay a membership fee. Nein Danke
Yea I keep getting that solicitation also. I haven't been on there in a long while and I was a very involved member at one point. I lost my loving feeling for saws. Although I love running, I'm just not into collecting like I had at one point. But I still have. 576, 562, 545, 357(shelf queen) and a MS192T

Last edited:

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea I keep getting that solicitation also. I haven't been on there in a long while and I was a very involved member at one point. I lost my loving feeling for saws. Although I love running, I'm just not into collecting like I no have at one point. But I still have. 576, 562, 545, 357(shelf queen) and a MS192T
$19 a month (JUST .63 cents a day)?

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your so tough, I got Goose Bumps!

At least I don't have to run back and edit my post from, vowel to consonant.

When I found out I typed the wrong thing.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At least I don't have to run back and edit my post from, vowel to consonant.

When I found out I typed the wrong thing.
Ahh *s-word don't tell me the grammar police have located me on this site too!!!! Vowels...consonants why are folks so worried.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh *s-word don't tell me the grammar police have located me on this site too!!!! Vowels...consonants why are folks so worried.

No not yet, just don't drink the tap water if you ever go to Arkansas, and you'll be okay.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No not yet, just don't drink the tap water if you ever go to Arkansas, and you'll be okay.
Some of the best hillbilly's I have ever hunted with on my farm and known were from Arkansas.....great men. They came up here to find work with Deere in the late 1950's ...early 1960's and after their 30 years went home.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of the best hillbilly's I have ever hunted with on my farm and known were from Arkansas.....great men. They came up here to find work with Deere in the late 1950's ...early 1960's and after their 30 years went home.

All you had to say was hillbilly...

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't either. I was just being a smart ass.

I like everyone the same, until they give me a reason not to, like them.
I am pretty much like that but I am pretty reserved when I first meet new folks. It takes me awhile sometimes to "warm up" to certain folks. For awhile I worked side by side my a horribly passive agressive ass. I wanted to pound him in the pavement but everyone else thought he was great. After awhile I got to where I would just ignore he snide comments and laugh at him. It made the day go better.