High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all. 23 degrees, had rain, freezing rain, little snow and now sleet. Slickern crap out there. Glad I took today off. Going to go out to my shop after lunch and fire up the old Fisher stove and work on a couple of saws for a buddy of mine. If you have to be out in southwest missouri today, be careful!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a gun cabinet this morning from a fellow in Webb city.
Got it home and this was jammed in behind one of the bottom drawers.. bonus find!!!

8FB352D3-3C52-4C06-ACD1-B2D0DCD6F271.jpeg D6A147E5-CF10-4459-8498-288B4B1050B6.jpeg
Bet Carl has seen one before.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thirty caliber. Find one with the ‘60’ gunner or assistant gunner.

Part of my job was to make sure we had a couple or three cleaning kits in the squad. Amongst all the other stuff a rifle squad runs on.

Being a squad leader is like being a baby sitter for young adult males. [emoji2960]. They get in trouble constantly. [emoji57]

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you think of the little Transit overall?
I was thinking about one pretty seriously, but am really liking my 08 Sprinter 1 ton that I bought instead.

I guess they are okay, at best. Great around town when no snow of any kind, but no power for the interstate like we are forced to run (under pressure) most days. Super nice for parking. Boss got it with 139,XXX miles now has 235,8XX. He put a motor in at 210 and a tranny at 218 or so. Tranny was giving trouble when he got it. Only gets around 20MPG so not that great. Like most cars it seems like lots of little stupid things with it that auto manufactures should have learned by now. Or, maybe I am just impossible to please. LOL

When I got my 06 E350 in 2006 (used) I looked hard at the Sprinter for the fuel mileage, but they were newer and support state-side was mediocre at best with a high price to get in to them. Since then I've heard repairs on them can be expensive. Looked at the Ford big transit when it came in 2015 as I was still using my van for the company, but seemed like they were having problems plus expensive. This is now a company owned vehicle so he is stuck with repairs.

How are you liking the Sprinter? Is it the all wheel drive version?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's coming a FLOOD in McAlester

Had tornado warning and all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Had the same. Avoided my place in the valley. Rain diminished ,warning timed out and headed home to this @ 3:15 dark hundred20200111_031511.jpg
High spot at entrance. Grew knots sleeping in car, awaked and water gone. Mobile home didn't live up to title and no damage just rearranged floater stuff.
Hope Ya'll r safe

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20200111_123002.jpg IMG_20200111_123005.jpg IMG_20200111_124431.jpg
Ventured outside around noon today to check and feed cows. No snow only ice pellets. Can't believe the amount of traffic this afternoon. Neighbors packed up their kids and went somewhere but i couldn't see going anywhere unless it was an emergency. For some I guess the need to go somewhere everyday overrides common sense.

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I didn’t leave the house today. Didn’t even venture to the shop, just relaxed and stayed warm. I don’t think it got that bad but the other people out there are what bother me!

I was surprised when my shop helper called asking questions, he had gone in to work without any prodding! He must need the $$ lol. I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of an SP125 I just bought and the bar as well. I’ve still got a rather large pile of wood to get worked through so there’s room for the next.

Work looks to be busy this year so I’m not sure how much playtime I’ll have for wood or side jobs. Either way I stay out of trouble :)

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Matt that is a m1 gerand cleaning kit.That one thing is a clenaing rod handle combo tool,If I remember right you use it to take the bolt apart and other things that I dont remember.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I’ve got the M1 but no cleaning kit! Lol

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who you got next weekend, Cerrone or Conor?

It depends. If it goes past 1-1.5 rounds, Cowboy takes it because Conor will gas. With that said, Cowboy takes some shots to the dome and Conor puts people to sleep. So if Conor can tag him early, Cowboy may go down. Cowboy has taken a lot of punishment and is not as durable as he used to be.

My pick----Cowboy. Mostly because I want him to win; and, I hope he does the smart thing early---takes Conor down and chokes him unconscious. No way Conor can hang with Cowboy on the mat.