High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This may be his last fight.
One, big, last paycheck.

Could be. I have a feeling though, that they are gona have to kick Cerrone out, like they finally had to do with Penn and Liddell. I hope he doesn't let it get to that point, but it sure wouldn't surprise me if it did. The man loves to fight.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could be. I have a feeling though, that they are gona have to kick Cerrone out, like they finally had to do with Penn and Liddell. I hope he doesn't let it get to that point, but it sure wouldn't surprise me if it did. The man loves to fight.

I agree. Would be very surprised if this is Cerrone's last fight. Matt has had too much Proper #12!!!!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree. Would be very surprised if this is Cerrone's last fight. Matt has had too much Proper #12!!!!
Eh, sumthin’s up.. he has taken too much damage in his last 2 fights. He likes to fight, but I think Dana will have him retire, or take an extended break if he loses this one.
If he wins, he’ll get one more, but still take a long break.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got most of the Milwaukee line up. They have the best tool in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Fuel tools as well and think they are impressive as well. The amount of tools they offer is pretty impressive, with new ones added often.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use Fuel tools as well and think they are impressive as well. The amount of tools they offer is pretty impressive, with new ones added often.

The next one I buy is the m18 1” impact. Supposed to be as powerful as an air impact.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The next one I buy is the m18 1” impact. Supposed to be as powerful as an air impact.

That's what they say! If so, that is beyond impressive! I'd like to hear what you think of it after you get it. I bought the high torque 1/2 inch impact and it pretty well retired my air impacts. Makes me regret buying that bigger, fancy air compressor.

It's crazy to me, how far the battery technology has come in the past decade. I bought my first cordless drill about 15 years ago and while it did OK, compared to today, it was a turd. Lol

People used to chuckle at me because before I got my top handle Echo, I used to use my Fuel reciprocating saw to limb smaller branches off of trees. Mostly because it, is light and left me a hand to throw branches out of the way after I cut them. Or I'd use it on smaller limbs I needed to cut to length after I got them home. After they would see how powerful it was, they often changed their minds.

Side note......... I've had to use their warranty a few times, because I sometimes exceed the duty cycle of my smaller 1/2 impacts, and it's the easiest warranty I've ever used in my life. A couple times, they sent a brand new impact instead of fixing the old one.

Sorry for the novel...........I tend to get a little long winded sometimes. :)

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’ve been pondering the Milwaukee stuff. Rumor has it I’m moving from the big service truck into a pickup to assume a more supervisory role. If so I’ll do all cordless tools. I’ve always had Dewalt but when it comes to the bigger tools you can’t beat Milwaukee.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been pondering the Milwaukee stuff. Rumor has it I’m moving from the big service truck into a pickup to assume a more supervisory role. If so I’ll do all cordless tools. I’ve always had Dewalt but when it comes to the bigger tools you can’t beat Milwaukee.

Milwaukee warranty is also 2 years longer than Dewalt. I know the best warranty is the one you don't need, but if a person does need it, that 2 extra years is nice.