High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
12:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amen.

I heard a guy say once, "I work to live, not live to work".

I try to follow that as much as possible.
This is foreign language to me......but I'm sure there's some wisdom there...
Other than Sundays I haven't had more than five days off in the last three years.

I think being self employed and working with my kids makes our work much more enjoyable vs a regular "town job" but I've never had that kind of job, so I don't know...

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Other than Sundays I haven't had more than five days off in the last three years.

I think being self employed and working with my kids makes our work much more enjoyable vs a regular "town job" but I've never had that kind of job, so I don't know...

Well, I guess that means business is good. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Better than having to go get one of those town type jobs I reckon.

I have had those regular types of jobs, working for others. So that's probably why I am the way I am nowadays. I started contracting work out about 11 years ago and would struggle doing a normal "9 to 5". I value my time and enjoy being able to do what I want, when I want. I work plenty, but also don't require much to live either. I'm debt free, no wife, no kids. So that probably makes a difference. I don't have to chase the dollar much, unless I want to. I live a pretty simple life, just the way I like it. 👍🏻

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You're making a living by living better than a "town" job. Wood have loved to be able to work with my children. Way too late now. Getting to know them a lot an vice vs. Must be a positive

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks. The dogs woke me up at 3:00 trying to get a possum out of the lilacs. They are good alarm clocks but 3am is a bit early.

Guessers are saying rain this afternoon/tonight & tomorrow

Have a good day.