High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. It was a warm one yesterday and another warm day is ahead of us today, and tomorrow. 97 for the high today. Can't complain though. We've got off very easy so far this year.

We even got another .55" last night and that storm covered a 60 mile wide strip and rain amounts were consistent from what I've heard.

Have a good day folks.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only have one rule..
If we’re going to salvage stuff, it’s gotta be free..
Levi’s time ain’t that valuable though..
he’ll step over a $20 bill to pick up a nickel.
Levi knows that the nickle has intrinsic value from the metal. Them cloth bills are artificial worth

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Traded some time for this generator from my brother in law.
Looks like it hasn't seen much use.....it starts on the first pull, runs & works great.
Will be handy for building stuff where there ain't no power.
IMG_20230711_094605.jpgIMG_20230711_094637.jpg

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know how to pressure test a poulan 306a? Can’t get any pressure using my mityvac
Started tearing it down to attempt to discover why. Took the oil pump cover off; mostly for cleanup. Then used my compressor to push some air in through the modified spark plug I fabricated. Lo and behold, air was coming out of one of the screw holes for the oil pump and the end of the crankshaft. Yeah, I know, totally weird. Put bolt in the screw hole and tried the mityvac again. Still no dice but not so much air coming out.
I got two options -
one-replace all three seals and hope that fixes it;
two-toss it. Very tempting.
Out of the dozens of saws I’ve rebuilt I’ve never run across anything like this.
Would dearly love to hear from someone that is totally knowledgeable about this saw. It’s got me flummoxed for now.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. Back from the cabin. It was nice to get away for a few days. Sprayed a bunch of weeds in the driveway with ammonia. Hopefully that kills them for a lot less $ that regular weed killer. With the creek running thru the middle of the property I don't like to use forever chemicals if I don't have too. Chopped down a lot of weeds and vines so I can cut stumps for easier mowing too. Made a path to more trees that need to come out. Seems like weeds were the theme for this time around. :icon_cafe: p.s. nice looking saws for huskies there @Sawdust Man