High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We show 100 plus for the next 12 days, minus Saturday, which is "only" supposed to get to 98. Highest shows 107. I don't think I've ever seen a year with this many 100 plus days. Most I recall is 14 days, but that was spread out over summer, with maybe 3 or 4 stacked together. We've had that already. We had 108 yesterday and still zero chances of rain. It's fixin to get ugly fellas.
We're having cloudy for last few hours, predicted for only last couple hours RAIN @ 4 pm! Gotta wait n C
P.S. temp hi 3° less than predicted

Last edited:

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The traveling silage boys are greasing up the Claas..
At least Jean has a bunker silo that’ll hold about 40 acres.. the rest will go to the big dairy down the road.
She’ll just have to feed silage instead of hay till this hurricane season,.

Gona be a lot of chopping going on around here this year I think. There's several sorghum fields that are mostly brown and only about a foot tall, if that. So that end of things is looking pretty grim. Gona have to supplement with something. Time will tell how it all shakes out.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gona be a lot of chopping going on around here this year I think. There's several sorghum fields that are mostly brown and only about a foot tall, if that. So that end of things is looking pretty grim. Gona have to supplement with something. Time will tell how it all shakes out.
When ya gotta call the crop insurance guy, you’ve lost.. but at least you can get your inputs back and don’t have to worry about what ya gonna feed cows as the grass burns up.
The nice thing about grass, is it will come back whenever it gets water and cooler temperatures.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When ya gotta call the crop insurance guy, you’ve lost.. but at least you can get your inputs back and don’t have to worry about what ya gonna feed cows as the grass burns up.
The nice thing about grass, is it will come back whenever it gets water and cooler temperatures.

Yessir. The facts of farm life. Up and down, up and down.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We show 100 plus for the next 12 days, minus Saturday, which is "only" supposed to get to 98. Highest shows 107. I don't think I've ever seen a year with this many 100 plus days. Most I recall is 14 days, but that was spread out over summer, with maybe 3 or 4 stacked together. We've had that already. We had 108 yesterday and still zero chances of rain. It's fixin to get ugly fellas.
Year of the Joplin tornado was hot. I just went back through the data and it shows from July 15 to August 7 2011 it ran from 97 to 105 every day and 2012 data shows almost the same range of temperatures for those dates.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Year of the Joplin tornado was hot. I just went back through the data and it shows from July 15 to August 7 2011 it ran from 97 to 105 every day and 2012 data shows almost the same range of temperatures for those dates.

Well let’s hope there’s not a repeat of that.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The coil crapped out on the tractor my niece was pulling tonight. She had a good hook, got out of the hole great & things were looking really good until everything went dead. I will shoot the vid Wayne tomorrow, if & when he has time in his busy schedule maybe he can post it up.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The coil crapped out on the tractor my niece was pulling tonight. She had a good hook, got out of the hole great & things were looking really good until everything went dead. I will shoot the vid Wayne tomorrow, if & when he has time in his busy schedule maybe he can post it up.

What coil were you guys running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What coil were you guys running?

I haven’t been around the tractor much but I believe it’s an MSD. I will inquire next time I see them or take a look next time I am around the tractor. It was around 95*, no breeze & humid this evening. I wasn’t sticking around any longer than necessary to watch Bridgett.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t been around the tractor much but I believe it’s an MSD. I will inquire next time I see them or take a look next time I am around the tractor. It was around 95*, no breeze & humid this evening. I wasn’t sticking around any longer than necessary to watch Bridgett.

I ran into problems with an msd coil in the past because of how it was mounted. I had it in a flat mounting and it was cutting out at high rpm. It finally quit. Come to find out they can’t fill them 100% with oil and the air pocket with it on its side allowed that spot to over heat the windings and burn into. Msd warrantied it and gave me that info many years ago. Been running great ever sense.

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worst storm I ever worked..

Still don't believe the things I seen

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worst storm I ever worked..

Still don't believe the things I seen

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
One day later and I would have been in the middle of it. Ran the brown trucks through all of it in the following days, a lot of long days.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran into problems with an msd coil in the past because of how it was mounted. I had it in a flat mounting and it was cutting out at high rpm. It finally quit. Come to find out they can’t fill them 100% with oil and the air pocket with it on its side allowed that spot to over heat the windings and burn into. Msd warrantied it and gave me that info many years ago. Been running great ever sense.

Is the proper way with the wire up?