High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not even sure what to think about that one.
There's got to be some missing parts in that story.
Why would the 2 men in the truck stop, get out and pull a gun on the kid following them?
Has to be more to it..

Yes, more to it but what?

Good on the Platte county prosecutor just handing it off to the grand jury. Let twelve random residents figure it out. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
I have no direct knowledge of this situation but
what I can tell you from first hand knowledge is
Eric Zahnd is 100% solid, a no nonsense guy
who deals in nothing but Right Or Wrong and
nothing in between.
If this guy needed to be prosecuted Eric would
Damm well made sure it happened.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, more to it but what?

Good on the Platte county prosecutor just handing it off to the grand jury. Let twelve random residents figure it out. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]
I get it...

Seems the prosecutor sized it up and came to the same conclusion I would have....

“Ya can’t fix stupid”

Play stupid games? Win stupid prizes...

Come at a man with a gun, if ya get shot, we can’t help ya..

An armed populous, is a polite populous..

Someone smarter than me coined that phrase..

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gods country...

Most of the time..,

Except for the wind... that *s-word is maddening...
I spent 2 years going to trade school out in Salina, Ks. Only time I could get out of the wind was when I went back home to K.C.
I was considerably skinnier back then. Usually had to carry a cinder block around with me.

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spent 2 years going to trade school out in Salina, Ks. Only time I could get out of the wind was when I went back home to K.C.
I was considerably skinnier back then. Usually had to carry a cinder block around with me.

Still blowing too!

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was out running my youngest brothers beans when he called & said Dad fell off the other combine that Dad was running corn with. Apparently he hit an old steel tile riser & busted a shear bolt in the ladder so when Dad stepped on the ladder it just gave way or swiveled or something & down Dad went. He landed on an arm & hip and also hit his head on the ground. My brother said that after Dad collected himself that he hopped in his pickup & went to town on a beer run. I tried to get him to go get some X-rays awhile ago when I stopped by but he refused.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ouch! That's no fun JimBear!

On a happier note, I did score a decent shape 2100 Husky awhile back. I'm going to find a 28-32" .404 bar for it as a stumping and general "Big" stick saw, and general play toy. Haven't decided whether I'm keeping the ported 660 or if it's going to go down the road for a 592xp once I get to test drive one. I sent my 6.0 Powerstroke down the road, as I was $34K into it when I found out that it was going to need one or more lifters replaced at around $8K. A new better than stock engine would have been $10K plus install, and that wasn't happening on a $16-18K truck. Sold it for 16K to a guy in OK who after full disclosure, still thankfully wanted it, and put a down payment on a new XLT '21 F-350 dually 4x4 C/C with the 6.7. Now the waiting game! But, soon, I should be well equipped to attend a charity cut or GTG.

Aside from Matt's Grandson, and MoJim passing away, how's everyone else been?

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch! That's no fun JimBear!

On a happier note, I did score a decent shape 2100 Husky awhile back. I'm going to find a 28-32" .404 bar for it as a stumping and general "Big" stick saw, and general play toy. Haven't decided whether I'm keeping the ported 660 or if it's going to go down the road for a 592xp once I get to test drive one. I sent my 6.0 Powerstroke down the road, as I was $34K into it when I found out that it was going to need one or more lifters replaced at around $8K. A new better than stock engine would have been $10K plus install, and that wasn't happening on a $16-18K truck. Sold it for 16K to a guy in OK who after full disclosure, still thankfully wanted it, and put a down payment on a new XLT '21 F-350 dually 4x4 C/C with the 6.7. Now the waiting game! But, soon, I should be well equipped to attend a charity cut or GTG.

Aside from Matt's Grandson, and MoJim passing away, how's everyone else been?
Curious, why didn't you go Cummins?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Curious, why didn't you go Cummins?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
I came awful close. But, I like the Super Duty platform better overall, and the seats fit me a lot better, the steering feels better to me as well. The RAM has made a lot of improvements, but still not quite. Plus, there's a dealer chain in OK still offering lifetime engine warranty and oil changes on the house (I know it's baked into the price), and that adds up to a bit. Shalie has family in Marshall OK, which isn't too far away from Perry, so it's a good excuse to see them more often. And, no one locally was offering that or better, so I went Ford. As much as I love Cummins, they've had their fair share of opportunities too.

Tgif! Guys are seeing a lot of quail. Pheasants seem to be more. Didn't have those drowning rains this year. You coming up?
Planning on it, but we'll see. depends on work and weather right now.