High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

old cookie

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last year I killed about a dozen from 3 to 5 feet all black snakes right around chicken house,I don't know how we ever got any eggs.I only got one this year,it was a small one.The other night our neighbor called about midnight he said don't go outside without a gun,there is a mountain lion in our front yard.I stayed in the rest of the night,not that I am afraid of mountain lions.there just wasn't anything I needed to go out for.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have copper heads?
We don't have those varieties up here, but we do have way too many Timber rattlers. There is a den of the devils just over the bluff by our street. They come up through the garden and yard in July through Sept. and I'm trying to build a mesh fence to keep them out. Keeping the garage door closed is a must during Summer.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't worry bout upsetting natures balances..

Mountain lion in yard = dead cat
Snakes in yard = dead snakes
Coyotes getting brave = dead mongrels hanging on the fence posts.. "Their buddies don't like that"..
Just make sure they're down wind. Lol

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We don't have those varieties up here, but we do have way too many Timber rattlers. There is a den of the devils just over the bluff by our street. They come up through the garden and yard in July through Sept. and I'm trying to build a mesh fence to keep them out. Keeping the garage door closed is a must during Summer.
Man, I have no use for anything with a rattle on it's tail...... or fangs

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Coyotes getting brave = dead mongrels hanging on the fence posts.. "Their buddies don't like that"..

Might as well add:

Cheat Thomas out of prize money = more lunch money for me, BWAHAHAHAHA

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don't forget neighbors that move in and turn loose 4 big German shepherds that think your calves are for there enjoyment. Seen that once neighbor never could find them. ;);)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't forget neighbors that move in and turn loose 4 big German shepherds that think your calves are for there enjoyment. Seen that once neighbor never could find them. ;);)
Yeah..
Neighbor relations is important, but not above shooting a dog.
I would expect no less from a neighbor who caught one of mine chasing livestock.
Can't tolerate a bad dog's behavior when I ain't watching. I value his livestock higher than my dog.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah..
Neighbor relations is important, but not above shooting a dog.
I would expect no less from a neighbor who caught one of mine chasing livestock.
Can't tolerate a bad dog's behavior when I ain't watching. I value his livestock higher than my dog.

That neighbor came looking for his dogs and I told him last time I saw them they where running across the field.:D:D they picked up speed when the rifle dropped the first one. I told hm what was going to happen if they came back . they moved back to town about a year later.