High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up 17 saws from a local scrap yard the other day...check this one out,,,
83d8a662e8dbcbe6bdbbba8162bbc23d.jpg
paint is almost perfect on this bad boy..bolt fell out of the coil mount base , put it back perfect runner had a bar and chain to boot!! Not bad for 4$

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Let me be the first to say you suck and that should be in that thread as well.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Making a thunder run to Bishops for a choke rod for the 335xpt.
Have to get there before 1:00.

Dragging Blondie with me. Visit various reservations and gamble at their establishments.[emoji849]

Sounds like she's getting the better end off that deal.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have a mill right down by ya....we are just south of Racine on 86 under the bridge criss the creek and it's the the third driveway on the west.....got a way to load them? If ya have any left overs, or if Matt wants we can slice up some cants on the band saw for him too!! Have trailer will travel!!

20170403_122428.jpg

I'll remember that. My trailer is a little bit full now and the splitter just ate the lovejoy. It is up to Matt now since I offered him the logs. I might have to hit you up though if I ever get around to dropping an old cherry tree that my dad is wanting down. If it is solid it should make some pretty boards.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you make it Carl?

Just got back and installed the $3 plastic rod.

Indians at Golden Eagle got some (but not all! [emoji6]) of what I carried away from White Cloud last night.
White Cloud has good catfish fillet on their buffet.[emoji108]

Run/cut test the 335 later after I dress the bar a tad.
d5cd069d1ab7c4c676ca0628d2219720.jpg

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up a Homelite conversation piece today. This type of generator powered Homelite's first chainsaw, the ECS, which was electric. 230 volt 180 cycle 3 phase. 11.5 cu. in. (188cc) two stroke. It also puts out 115V DC.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked up a Homelite conversation piece today. This type of generator powered Homelite's first chainsaw, the ECS, which was electric. 230 volt 180 cycle 3 phase. 11.5 cu. in. (188cc) two stroke. It also puts out 115V DC.

Cool generator Steve!

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

That's awesome Steve! That could be a darn handy little tool around the farm and when camping, beyond a GTG conversation piece!

On another note, it was fun enjoying @awol and Rebeccah's (Spelling?) hospitality (and bourbon) last night. It was also fun finally meeting @Louie B! I will be back if/when he has a day off and when I can some money in his hand for a few projects... If you guys want any help w/Quick Books for the store, let me know and I'll give my Wife's cell#. She can get you setup, trained and off to the races, and you can get a discounted rate through her as opposed to buying it outright on your own.

I do love Kansas, especially the flint Hills, but I can see why so many people are enamored with Southern MO. It's flat gorgeous there! Now to wrench on some mowers next week!

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

That thing is bad to the bone Steve! That's a serious piece of homelite history.......

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's awesome Steve! That could be a darn handy little tool around the farm and when camping, beyond a GTG conversation piece!

On another note, it was fun enjoying @awol and Rebeccah's (Spelling?) hospitality (and bourbon) last night. It was also fun finally meeting @Louie B! I will be back if/when he has a day off and when I can some money in his hand for a few projects... If you guys want any help w/Quick Books for the store, let me know and I'll give my Wife's cell#. She can get you setup, trained and off to the races, and you can get a discounted rate through her as opposed to buying it outright on your own.

I do love Kansas, especially the flint Hills, but I can see why so many people are enamored with Southern MO. It's flat gorgeous there! Now to wrench on some mowers next week!
The awol's are great folks,
I'm glad goofing with saws
Has brought so many good people
Into my life

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning folks
Does the wind ever lay in western MO???
Woke up at Matts this morning and it is still blowing pretty good.
Back in the saddle soon for a ten hour drive.
Sure is a gorgeous sunrise