High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IKR??

Next up, shower door...

I’d rather take a beating.
I would imagine a verbal beating from your wife can be expected if you don’t do that shower door .

I would rather take a physical beating than the prolonged verbal beating …

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IKR??

Next up, shower door...

I’d rather take a beating.
Personally I’d stick with a curtain. Doors are a pain to keep clean and go bad. Curtains are throw away when bad and cheap to replace. Just my opinion. Also that shower head looks way to low for you Matt.

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
Good afternoon!
I am supposed to see Cobey tomorrow.
Got a little coltrols update to do where Cobey works.
2 new 15HP VFD's to replace and program.
Hopefully it all goes smooth.
Jason, what brand VFD’s do you use?

I see mostly ABB & Yaskawa

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Finally got another one. Years ago I had one. Traded it in on an extended cab truck that I needed to haul my children around with. It hurt watching the salesman ride it around to the back of the dealership. I’ve had a lot of other bikes since them but nothing ever compared to this brand.
My dad had one, my brother had one and I had one. Dad and I used to ride together. Some of the best times of my life. This one’s not like my other one. It was a 78 850T3. Not made anymore and very hard to find. Found this one at the north end of town. Price was right. Handles like I remember.
Really sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_2111.jpeg
    IMG_2111.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2110.jpeg
    IMG_2110.jpeg
    429.2 KB · Views: 10

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess it’s a brave new world for armadillos…

The closest I am ever seen one was way down by West Plains, MO. Koshkonong, if I remember correctly.
View attachment 431093
You can have em....
The roads are nearly paved with dead armadillo here.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Finally got another one. Years ago I had one. Traded it in on an extended cab truck that I needed to haul my children around with. It hurt watching the salesman ride it around to the back of the dealership. I’ve had a lot of other bikes since them but nothing ever compared to this brand.
My dad had one, my brother had one and I had one. Dad and I used to ride together. Some of the best times of my life. This one’s not like my other one. It was a 78 850T3. Not made anymore and very hard to find. Found this one at the north end of town. Price was right. Handles like I remember.
Really sweet.
Great brand that most people have not heard of. I've spent time on 3 of them and loved the handling, sound, and simplicity of them. One was a T3 that later got a sidecar on it for the wife to haul kids in. My brother has a T3 and an Ambassador currently.

Before the CAD kicked in, I had 3 Guzzi's, 3 BMW's, 1 Triumph, and a couple Yamahas for the kids in the garage. Down to 2 BMW's that don't get ridden anymore. It was a good run anyway.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great brand that most people have not heard of. I've spent time on 3 of them and loved the handling, sound, and simplicity of them. One was a T3 that later got a sidecar on it for the wife to haul kids in. My brother has a T3 and an Ambassador currently.

Before the CAD kicked in, I had 3 Guzzi's, 3 BMW's, 1 Triumph, and a couple Yamahas for the kids in the garage. Down to 2 BMW's that don't get ridden anymore. It was a good run anyway.
ive heard the bmw are very nice bikes. im still on the harleys, but would love to try a bmw adventure bike

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never hit one, but it seems like multiple casualties per mile is pretty normal at certain times of year.
Evidently they're not overly smart critters.
They’ve been migrating north since the beginning of time it seems..
The population booms during more moderate winters they can actually survive through, then when we have a long sub freezing period most of em die.. I find their Hulls in the spring. Then the cycle starts all over.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sweaty morning to ya fellas. 81f with 92% dripping muggyness with no breeze this very sunny morning.
Harvested the remainder of my garlic this morning and got some regular garden stuff as well.
What's in store you might be thinking, likely some siding and painting, if I was a betting man.