High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
keep us updated, that is a lot of stuff, me and several others over here will be buying what we can. very nice collection you have collected there.
Thanks, will definitely keep you posted.

Good morning everybody.
65 and sticky, allegedly gonna be 81 later.

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening y'all. Wichita KS has been lucky so far(knock wood). Most of the strong winds have went around us. I'm sorry to see some of you out there that got hit. Good excuse to play with chainsaws though! I temember an ice storm we had maybe 15 years ago. Every shop in town sold out of saws.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know little about diesel. Any advice for a man with a newish p'up with a cummins. From my observe it will start, idle for 8-10 minutes and die when put in gear no nothing else. I would be mad as, fill in blank. So won't start conversation.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know little about diesel. Any advice for a man with a newish p'up with a cummins. From my observe it will start, idle for 8-10 minutes and die when put in gear no nothing else. I would be mad as, fill in blank. So won't start conversation.
could be a fuel problem but more than likely if it is very new at all is a bad sensor or emission problem that will require a scan tool, i can bring my laptop up monday when i come and hook it up long as i dont get mandated at work.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
could be a fuel problem but more than likely if it is very new at all is a bad sensor or emission problem that will require a scan tool, i can bring my laptop up monday when i come and hook it up long as i dont get mandated at work.
It was an observed problem in Lowe's parking lot. Not our trouble
Cool sunny morn with no rain predicted

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good news!

I am sorry thought it was your vehicle.

And what is this emissions you speak of Kyle 😂
I know nothing about that stuff
right i feel ya there. its getting worse the new lincolns have a gas particulate filter now and are gonna use some type of exhaust fluid im told. started on 2024 models with gas engines, just like they have done to our diesel engines.

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning y'all. Anyone have experience with aftermarket p&c? I have a 660 that doesn't have the compression that it should. I've heard that Meteor are decent. I'm not afraid to pay the $ for oem though.