High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are really nice boats. I had a 97 a few years ago. Could never get the motor to run properly so i decided to send it down the road versus putting any more money into it. I do miss it
Thanks for reminding me that boats "are holes in the water that money HAS to be throw into" lol

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then around 1pm I got to visit with @JimBear for a few minutes. 👍

It was nice to meet you & see your setup. A lot of work has been put into your homestead & milling setup.

Its a beautiful area there.

I forgot to check out the bacon makers while there. Its been sometime since I have been around hogs not raised on concrete, raised on dirt is the proper way. 👍🏻

After being (off ) the the road for a few years, I am clearly not accustomed to 750 mile day trips anymore.

Last edited:

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was nice to meet you & see your setup. A lot of work has been put into your homestead & milling setup.

Its a beautiful area there.

I forgot to check out the bacon makers while there. Its been sometime since I have been around hogs not raised on concrete, raised on dirt is the proper way. 👍🏻

After being (off ) the the road for a few years, I am clearly not accustomed to 750 mile day trips anymore.
750 miles in a day is plenty!

Sorry I forgot to show off the hogs, lol.
We've had 3 batches of piglets in the last couple weeks.
So far they are doing better this time around, the last few we had did very poorly, we lost around 75% of them in the first week. 👎

I totally agree, pigs do best on the dirt and they don't smell nearly as much either.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
750 miles in a day is plenty!

Sorry I forgot to show off the hogs, lol.
We've had 3 batches of piglets in the last couple weeks.
So far they are doing better this time around, the last few we had did very poorly, we lost around 75% of them in the first week. 👎

I totally agree, pigs do best on the dirt and they don't smell nearly as much either.
How does being kept on concrete help pigs nostrils to discern odor better...
Asking for a friend

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin folks.

42/62 👍

Saw cows in the sunset from Walmart's parking lot last night. View attachment 416807

Those sunsets over / from Walmart are kinds catchy. I like the inclusion of the cows!
Our view was from a second story deck across the street . . .
We were having beverages while at a micro brewery. It's kinda a thing there to catch the sunset.
20240414_194641.jpg