High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20240110_203529.jpg
@Hedgerow Matt figured you would get a kick out of this. Nephew sent me a picture this afternoon. That white thing in the left background is a wind turbine that fell. I know how much you like the government fleecing that the taxpayers took putting these up.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 403663
@Hedgerow Matt figured you would get a kick out of this. Nephew sent me a picture this afternoon. That white thing in the left background is a wind turbine that fell. I know how much you like the government fleecing that the taxpayers took putting these up.
Best lookin wind turbine I have seen. :thumbup: just one of the thousands of things tax payers are fleeced for.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning folks. Looking like some more winter like weather is coming in starting today. Cooled to 8f so far, and that' our high for the day. Dropping to single digits below zero in the next 12 hours and is likely to be colder yet for the next 5 or 6 spins of this merry-go-round.

Last nights weather folks mentioned that last year there wasn't a cold blast like this. Yep we got snows instead of the cold. IMO I'll take the snow any time over -15f and colder shiz that lasts any more than 24 hrs.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks. Looking like some more winter like weather is coming in starting today. Cooled to 8f so far, and that' our high for the day. Dropping to single digits below zero in the next 12 hours and is likely to be colder yet for the next 5 or 6 spins of this merry-go-round.

Last nights weather folks mentioned that last year there wasn't a cold blast like this. Yep we got snows instead of the cold. IMO I'll take the snow any time over -15f and colder shiz that lasts any more than 24 hrs.
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate winter? :icon_cafe:

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice out today..

Went hedge hunting due to expected lows the next week..

8A47BE17-E35E-497C-8CA5-1374230CA81F.jpeg

I don’t use em during the day.. but last fix of the night, 2 of em go in and I can count on something being there come mornin..