High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd cut em both if they were mine.... assuming there is ample space to lay them down...
I'd just put a line on that oak to keep it from going on the house, and to get it moving the right way.
But that's just me....
I would put Matt on the roof and have him push it over as I was finishing by back cut. Waivers not holding me responsible for any damage or injury must be signed before any cutting begins. I do work cheap, so then there's that...

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would put Matt on the roof and have him push it over as I was finishing by back cut. Waivers not holding me responsible for any damage or injury must be signed before any cutting begins. I do work cheap, so then there's that...
Sounds about right...

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That oak is easy peasy...

Pull it..,

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fill those rear tires with fluid.

The new liquid fill material has come a long way as far as non corrosive properties, ease of filling etc.

I think you would be pleased with the results.
What do they use? I bought a 45 horse Kioti with backhoe when we moved to New Hampshire, and the owner said they filled the tires with something, but I don't remember what it was. That was a great tractor, I like the loader control stick way better than Kubota's. It's based on the Case format, I think. Kubota's is loose and floppy by comparison.

Hated to sell it, but it was time to move south, and we lived in an apartment for a year when we arrived in Virginia. I'm glad we did, too, because we found the perfect place. All in God's time, I suppose.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do they use? I bought a 45 horse Kioti with backhoe when we moved to New Hampshire, and the owner said they filled the tires with something, but I don't remember what it was. That was a great tractor, I like the loader control stick way better than Kubota's. It's based on the Case format, I think. Kubota's is loose and floppy by comparison.

Hated to sell it, but it was time to move south, and we lived in an apartment for a year when we arrived in Virginia. I'm glad we did, too, because we found the perfect place. All in God's time, I suppose.

Probably alcohol...

Not as corrosive as chloride..

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hunters will take care of the city permits and closing Duncan and then 29th Street.

No way we can close both streets at the same time. 😱
IMG_4753.jpeg
Deal is to carry away the small (under 12”) and leave the big stuff for me to play with.
😉

Cut it up at my own pace and leave it by the curb for the scroungers.

It will be gone by May given the experience with the pine.

Last edited:

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Split the load on the pickup today. Loaded most of it back on for it's journey to the backyard. Hope to start on this silver maple next weekend. Be nice to get it moved out before snow shuts down access to the area. More ash and oak (white?) Just a small sampling.Split load back.jpg waiting for me as well.

Attachments

• Big ash trunk.jpg
    Big ash trunk.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Monster oak limb.jpg
    Monster oak limb.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Maple pile 4.jpg
    Maple pile 4.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Oak leaves 2.jpg
    Oak leaves 2.jpg