High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Horrible monster....
What vereity of tree is that?
I thought you said it was oak, but it don't look right.....from my easy chair...

Yes, it's definitely a good solid start.
The first thing is the heater/ac fan is getting replaced tomorrow, and then I gotta find out why the ac compressor isn't kicking on, I hot wired it to make sure it's not the clutch.... it's good, so it seems it's a wiring issue farther up stream......dang electrical stuff.
Pin oak that got hit by lightning about 4 years ago.
Cooked some of it.. the sap layer was still half alive so it had a top. But the trunk about 13’ up finally weakened enough for a 75 mph north wind to take the top out.
Took a 42” bar walking around the base to turn it loose..

I hate that bar. Stupid noodle..

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Horrible monster....
What vereity of tree is that?
I thought you said it was oak, but it don't look right.....from my easy chair...

Yes, it's definitely a good solid start.
The first thing is the heater/ac fan is getting replaced tomorrow, and then I gotta find out why the ac compressor isn't kicking on, I hot wired it to make sure it's not the clutch.... it's good, so it seems it's a wiring issue farther up stream......dang electrical stuff.
If it’s low on refrigerant the compressor won’t turn on. A low pressure cutout switch protects the compressor.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same thing happened to me last fall. I had just done a swap with a guy down by Lampe. Of course I don’t have tags but I removed them from my trade. Pulled me over in Kimberling city.
No sense getting irritated, that only causes trouble and he’s the one with the pistol and handcuffs. Kid was nice about it. I showed him all the state paperwork and he apologized for pulling us over.