High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Muslims??

In Fargo???

Yes both African and middle eastern. And here's my coworkers from my shift. 20220805_045510.jpg
Now what's funny is none of them like DeRon but he's from Texas so we get along great. My only problem with him is love for newer county music. I mean he has a boom box blasting that *s-word.

After my first week Barzan told me he was happy when he saw me because he was no longer the only white guy.

I didn't want to burst his bubble......... but I also wonder if I have fallen into the twilight zone.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes both African and middle eastern. And here's my coworkers from my shift. View attachment 345671
Now what's funny is none of them like DeRon but he's from Texas so we get along great. My only problem with him is love for newer county music. I mean he has a boom box blasting that *s-word.

After my first week Barzan told me he was happy when he saw me because he was no longer the only white guy.

I didn't want to burst his bubble......... but I also wonder if I have fallen into the twilight zone.
Well you shouldn’t have any problem with them Muslims going thru the fridge eating your leftovers. Just tell them it’s pork…

That new country is pegged as outlaw country but it’s more like outhouse country.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well you shouldn’t have any problem with them Muslims going thru the fridge eating your leftovers. Just tell them it’s pork…

That new country is pegged as outlaw country but it’s more like outhouse country.

It should be outlawed.

Them candy ass mfers don't have the sack to jaywalk if their life depended on it.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It should be outlawed.

Them candy ass mfers don't have the sack to jaywalk if their life depended on it.
You may be close enough to Canuckistan to pick up their radio stations. I enjoyed listening to some Canadian Country occasionally when I was up there. Allot of those artist don’t get played on US stations.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You may be close enough to Canuckistan to pick up their radio stations. I enjoyed listening to some Canadian Country occasionally when I was up there. Allot of those artist don’t get played on US stations.

Lucky for me my truck radio doesn't work. I just listen to the sweet sounds of what's going to rust off next.

I prefer bluegrass or just some classics.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes both African and middle eastern. And here's my coworkers from my shift. View attachment 345671

Maybe it’s bizarro world...

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I go out to the garage yesterday. Isaac, my youngest had mowed the lawn the day before. I taught him to check the oil before mowing. Anyhow, there is oil on the floor; I open the hood and there is oil everywhere; turns out he did not tighten the dipstick down. I put a full quart in the motor; the motor only holds 2 quarts. I started it up and it seems fine.

Is there anything I need to check or look for?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I go out to the garage yesterday. Isaac, my youngest had mowed the lawn the day before. I taught him to check the oil before mowing. Anyhow, there is oil on the floor; I open the hood and there is oil everywhere; turns out he did not tighten the dipstick down. I put a full quart in the motor; the motor only holds 2 quarts. I started it up and it seems fine.

Is there anything I need to check or look for?

Nah you were Prlly ok. I’d run it a min then change it to make sure a bunch of crap isn’t in the oil front then drop stick not being closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Used lawnmowers:

When I get a new to me used lawnmower, I drain the oil and fill it with cheap ATF. Run it fifteen minutes or so and then drain and change it to normal engine oil.

The ATF really cleans the crap out of a push mower given nobody changes it usually.