High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered 2 new fuel pumps today for the truck I brought home on the trailer. The back tank would register on the gauge but no sound from it. Yesterday I dumped in a witches brew of 2 gallons premium, some sea foam, some marvel mystery oil and some 2 stroke oil mix. I replaced the starter solenoid this evening, old one was bad. Cycled the key a few times testing the solenoid and noticed a noise coming from the rear of the truck. Rear pump started working. Went and got 5 gallons and dumped in it and the old turd fired up and runs now. I think I’ll name this one “Turd”.
:aaaaa:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered 2 new fuel pumps today for the truck I brought home on the trailer. The back tank would register on the gauge but no sound from it. Yesterday I dumped in a witches brew of 2 gallons premium, some sea foam, some marvel mystery oil and some 2 stroke oil mix. I replaced the starter solenoid this evening, old one was bad. Cycled the key a few times testing the solenoid and noticed a noise coming from the rear of the truck. Rear pump started working. Went and got 5 gallons and dumped in it and the old turd fired up and runs now. I think I’ll name this one “Turd”.
:aaaaa:

I thought that's what all Fords were?