High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, Gentlemen!
We had a nice rainshower yesterday evening. It sure is beautiful out this morning. It has been so dry here.
I thank the Lord for the rain!
After 3/4" in the morning another 5/8" ,roughly, in the latter afternoon yesterday20220718_102043.jpg

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning, Gentlemen!
We had a nice rainshower yesterday evening. It sure is beautiful out this morning. It has been so dry here.
I thank the Lord for the rain!

It barely sprinkled here; not even enough to turn the car dust to mud.

Last edited:

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I’ll cut some more wood this week...

Hey Thomas, let’s cut some Friday afternoon..

View attachment 343600

Or maybe Saturday morning...

Let’s see how long we can make it till.. it’ll be fun.
I am off Friday, and I would love to, but I am leaving 6:00 Saturday morning to go to a Christ In Youth (CIY) conference in Cleveland TN, for a week, with our church youth group. I will take a rain check, lol

I need your help in Webb City when you have a chance. Bring your skid steer for a small tree job for a friend of mine. Just need it to get in his back yard and pull 2 small trees the way we want them to go. Get the trees down and you can leave if you want to. Shouldn't take long

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I’ll cut some more wood this week...

Hey Thomas, let’s cut some Friday afternoon..

View attachment 343600

Or maybe Saturday morning...

Let’s see how long we can make it till.. it’ll be fun.
Bucked up and noodled most of the big stuff left over from last winter gtg. Spent a couple hours splitting today, filled my workers truck and then made a little pile for me. All we could manage, even noodled in half, thems big pieces haha
691562DA-E9FE-4E3E-AC8E-48CF1DE7DF7E.jpeg

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I posted awhile back about my new 3120 and posted that it had a random black coil for some reason and how crappy it started and it's lackluster performance.

I sent the carb off and got an adjustable H jet installed and put a muff mod on there and just installed an unlimited coil that Huskihl sent me a link for and man that thing is so much better now. It started in 6 pulls total, idled smooth and ran a lot smoother.

That coil was the ticket and this thing does a ton better now. With the old coil, that apparently wasn't even for a 3120, I could only get it to run 8400 before and now she gets it.

Glad I finally got it sorted out, with Kevin's help. I was almost regretting that purchase.

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I posted awhile back about my new 3120 and posted that it had a random black coil for some reason and how crappy it started and it's lackluster performance.

I sent the carb off and got an adjustable H jet installed and put a muff mod on there and just installed an unlimited coil that Huskihl sent me a link for and man that thing is so much better now. It started in 6 pulls total, idled smooth and ran a lot smoother.

That coil was the ticket and this thing does a ton better now. With the old coil, that apparently wasn't even for a 3120, I could only get it to run 8400 before and now she gets it.

Glad I finally got it sorted out, with Kevin's help. I was almost regretting that purchase.
I’ll tell you that a spare known good carb and spare known good coil are a really quick way to troubleshoot a saw that acts funny. I put an unlimited coil on my 372XT which woke it up along with a simple muffler mod. I will keep the limited for just that reason, as it’s quicker to change a coil than a carb. Glad you got it straightened out.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll tell you that a spare known good carb and spare known good coil are a really quick way to troubleshoot a saw that acts funny. I put an unlimited coil on my 372XT which woke it up along with a simple muffler mod. I will keep the limited for just that reason, as it’s quicker to change a coil than a carb. Glad you got it straightened out.

I concur. I guess I never thought a brand new saw would be screwed up, with wrong parts, right out of the box, but I won't rule it out from now on. I have a habit of buying 2 of any saw I buy, just so I will always have a parts saw if parts become NLA. I guess that needs to happen with that saw too. Then I can swap parts if there's an issue and rule out things.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am off Friday, and I would love to, but I am leaving 6:00 Saturday morning to go to a Christ In Youth (CIY) conference in Cleveland TN, for a week, with our church youth group. I will take a rain check, lol

I need your help in Webb City when you have a chance. Bring your skid steer for a small tree job for a friend of mine. Just need it to get in his back yard and pull 2 small trees the way we want them to go. Get the trees down and you can leave if you want to. Shouldn't take long
A. Is it in town?
B. How big are the trees?
C. Is there a 5’ wide gate we have to disassemble to get an 80” wide skid steer through? Lol

Oh, and how many power lines are in our crosshairs?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A. Is it in town?
B. How big are the trees?
C. Is there a 5’ wide gate we have to disassemble to get an 80” wide skid steer through? Lol

Oh, and how many power lines are in our crosshairs?

A. Yes
B. 20' and 30'. If they were too big i wouldn't do it.
C. We measured the gate, it is 8 foot I think.
D. No power lines. I wouldn't do it if there were.

Will double check everything first