High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a gomer at the machine shop that would blow his nose on the floor, in the coolant of the lathes & machining centers & spit in them also. Bad part was, he was probably the most intelligent & talented machinist in the place.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a gomer at the machine shop that would blow his nose on the floor, in the coolant of the lathes & machining centers & spit in them also. Bad part was, he was probably the most intelligent & talented machinist in the place.

It would have not been noticed out in our rope mill.

Wire rope lubricant ‘crater c’ is just above roofing tar in the distilling column. It got heated and pumped onto the strand/rope at each machine.

Nobody but nobody wore their boots home.

Chet has seen it I bet.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope, never had the opportunity to see the manufacturing side of wire rope.
Not to be cornfused with cable!

I ment the black lube but, watching a high speed strander running with the wire paying off the spools and coming together at the die is a real WTF until you watch it a while.

Same goes for a tubular closer with the strands being formed by a cluster of rollers and merging into a finished rope.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s wire rope until one gets to the aircraft industry. Them people call it ‘control cable’.

Structural strand holds up Bartel Hall and the new eye 35 (Paseo)bridge. Some of it made here in Joetown.

Shipping those assemblies was a hoot. Laid them on three railroad flat cars accounting for curves. Too many on one set of three cars would possibly derail.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We ended up catching six catfish this evening. They varied from around 20" up to 25" long. They can sure tear up some fishing line! I had one cut through some brand new 50lb "spider wire". Lost a nice steel leader on that one. Bent several hooks too.
They are fun to pull in though.
20220517_193931.jpg

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We ended up catching six catfish this evening. They varied from around 20" up to 25" long. They can sure tear up some fishing line! I had one cut through some brand new 50lb "spider wire". Lost a nice steel leader on that one. Bent several hooks too.
They are fun to pull in though.
View attachment 337059

Be careful taking out too many big ones out of your pond. You could end up with a lot of small stunted fish.

River stage finally came up to 7.3’. Wing dykes are still way above water line tho.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be careful taking out too many big ones out of your pond. You could end up with a lot of small stunted fish.

River stage finally came up to 7.3’. Wing dykes are still way above water line tho.
With as many boys as he has fishing that pond, there should never be an over population problem.. Lol..

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I finally bought a Husky. I got a fella on here building me a ported 394, but I figured I might as well buy the big boy as well. I don't reckon they're gona get any cheaper. As a matter of fact, they jumped up 100 bucks, since I started looking at it a couple years ago. These things are hoss's for sure. Can't wait to get it in some wood.

It's the first Husky I've owned, or even ran. Also the biggest saw I will have run, once I run it. I just started it for a few minutes earlier today.
20220518_181728.jpg