High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking good!
Is there going to be any barbie jeep left when he's done? o_O
As far as the body is concerned there are 2 sizes of Barbie Jeeps. The only one he could find at the time was the small one and he had to cut it into quarters. The big model would probably fit without cutting but he hasn't been able to locate one for cheap. He's planning on making connecting panels for this body.
:)

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon from the Blacksnake Hills!

Got the crank seal in the latest 026. [emoji1696]That should cure the high speed idle problem.

Waiting on some 3M weatherstrip adhesive to dry on the end of the oil pump hose at the bar mount to dry.

We want ALL the oil to go to the chain and not just leak out the base.

An unidentified Partner due here. Maybe a P55, IDK.

Edit: Partner locked up solid. Won’t even turn with a pry bar on the flywheel.

Beware of eBay seller ronrizzle1983. [emoji2959]

Last edited:

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More frost this morning, we had frost yesterday morning also. No wood burning here, the furnace runs occasionally. Mama sleeps with the window open & a fan running, if it’s above 66* she thinks it’s a sauna, I have come home to the doors & windows open, the furnace running & her complaining about how hot it is in the house and woken up at 4am to the same scenario,o_O hopefully this phase of life is about to pass her by or at the minimum maybe she will just start turning the thermostat down, it would seem to be the most cost effective option. :rolleyes:

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More frost this morning, we had frost yesterday morning also. No wood burning here, the furnace runs occasionally. Mama sleeps with the window open & a fan running, if it’s above 66* she thinks it’s a sauna, I have come home to the doors & windows open, the furnace running & her complaining about how hot it is in the house and woken up at 4am to the same scenario,o_O hopefully this phase of life is about to pass her by or at the minimum maybe she will just start turning the thermostat down, it would seem to be the most cost effective option. :rolleyes:

You have that problem too
I thought it was just my wife [emoji3061]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I start a fire in the cabin because "It's too cold in here!", there will be a window open over the bed for "fresh air". At home, if it's 85 outside the air conditioner is on and the patio door is open and the bedroom window is open. And she is past that phase in life so now it is the fresh air phase which drives me nuts.
We either pay to heat the outside or cool the outside, a guy can't win. :(

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag