High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What was the temp today Matt

0cd48f2ba6f399f2d7c8b3fdd76e673e.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

I was literally outside at the shop yesterday afternoon in a T-shirt thinking man its frickin nice out today. [emoji1750][emoji1750]

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was literally outside at the shop yesterday afternoon in a T-shirt thinking man its frickin nice out today. [emoji1750][emoji1750]
Shoveling the car outa stuck in the sun down to t- shirt. Trouble is when it gets hot there is only so many clothes that can be removed lol

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the motor in for the 170 .

Added timing and put old style carb (non epa ) adjusted.

Runs great , may have a little too much time in it .

Break it in , tune more on it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
67717583bc35c321ebc130cd4b5c1995.jpg

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought back a MS440 from a fellow.

I had sold it to him six or more years ago.

Even more dog eared now. [emoji2960]

Ran on the second dribble. [emoji106] [emoji6]

3a011245f679f4e17f9382779e913357.jpg

MD 05 of ‘10.

Last edited:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was literally outside at the shop yesterday afternoon in a T-shirt thinking man its frickin nice out today.
emoji1750.png
emoji1750.png
Was out for 2 1/2 hours shoveling snow and pecking the ice to moveable pieces, sweating and such. Bit much for this over weight 69 1/6th yo dude. Prolly won't get anything done Tuesday afternoon when it's said to get above 60° locoly :zplayita:. Too hot, can't take off enough clothing lol
Ron, neighbor hadn't met, apologized for ignoring me the last 3 days. I was snowed in for 6, but whose counting. Bladed the drive which buried the path that I'd used to get out where the ice had been pecked at & snow lowered:risas3:. He lowered all to same shallow level, and pulled it to downstream side.
He's a good man, just got the reminder about the drive when he was going different than Farmington . And I'm too independent to go ask:confundio:

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was out for 2 1/2 hours shoveling snow and pecking the ice to moveable pieces, sweating and such. Bit much for this over weight 69 1/6th yo dude. Prolly won't get anything done Tuesday afternoon when it's said to get above 60° locoly :zplayita:. Too hot, can't take off enough clothing lol
Ron, neighbor hadn't met, apologized for ignoring me the last 3 days. I was snowed in for 6, but whose counting. Bladed the drive which buried the path that I'd used to get out where the ice had been pecked at & snow lowered:risas3:. He lowered all to same shallow level, and pulled it to downstream side.
He's a good man, just got the reminder about the drive when he was going different than Farmington . And I'm too independent to go ask:confundio:
Ok. *f-word...

I can’t follow that one...

Please clarify...

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cut in a t shirt today..

Then started slipping all over the place as it melted and headed out,. All the hedge limbs were looking to put me in traction..

Screw them,,.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok. *f-word...

I can’t follow that one...

Please clarify...
Not sure which part ? Got hot tired from the heat @ 41° before Ron came with 4wd red newish tractor, while me was resting.
CS easier to operate than shovel, glad I won't have to try shoveling snow when the temp gets near 60°!
His blading covered the tracks made getting out a couple times. I'd used shovel to show off more gravel under packed snow & less packed snow.
I didn't point out that my tractor w/front loader is behind the tree line & both cars:facepalm:
Haven't got a pic. The drive is uphill, a bit! To road. Has a small drain pipe (thanks Modot) 18 feet down in a broad gulley parallel alongside road. When creek gets enough flow coming from upstream gulley it goes into front yard. Lil pipe leaves downstream side with few feet of water at bottom.. Sometimes bad for leaving out the front steps.
Don't know if I got there or not

Last edited:

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Then started slipping all over the place as it melted and headed out,. All the hedge limbs were looking to put me in traction..

Screw them,,.

I was in a t-shirt logging today! But the footing was slimy! Least I wasn't in the hedgerow. There is one massive hedgetree in that timber tho!

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Cat 525 I haven’t warmed up yet from the last week. It was 57* today melted the 4” of sleet snow and ice off my roof, the dripping finally quit. I was in short and long sleeve t shirt as well as long johns and twill pants still. My toes haven’t thawed out from the house being max 57* for 3 days. That was on Wednesday when the power came back on, the warmest day we had since we lost power. I don’t even want to know what it was on the nights it was 6* and 1* low temp. Had the kids mattresses pulled out in front of the fire place to catch the radiant heat.
I have decided no matter what else I may want the money will be saved for a fireplace insert that is worth a darn. Most of my wood heat went straight up the chimney with this prefab fireplace that was in the house as built. Never again will I let my family have to deal with that because I got caught with my pants around my ankles.
but anyways I don’t see a t shirt being my only top cover for a few more weeks lol!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was in a t-shirt logging today! But the footing was slimy! Least I wasn't in the hedgerow. There is one massive hedgetree in that timber tho!
If ya ever gotta mess with that big hedge take much care. Weird grabbing stuf. Kyle had a 17" dia that he was noodling bite onto bar and chain with chain not moving and the log was picked up by CS handles. Still splits and breaks in bad ways like it wants revenge on one cutting on it. Was worried about cutting near root wad ,7-8 foot dia, Kyles equipment grabbed, after Matt cut the trunk & Kyle let go the wad fell to both sides splitting inna middle. Wooda got me if I'd waded right in on it.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Screw them,,.

LMAO!!! I love hedge when somebody else is cutting it; always good for a laugh or three

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It better dang well be spring here now lol February is our cold time. I don’t ever recall a storm this bad in my 37 years in TX.
According to the historians, this was the coldest 2 week stretch in 112 years here in SW MO.

I believe that..

The ground got so cold, it re froze last night when the sun went down, but the temp was still in the 40’s..

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We ended up with almost four inches of ice.
Off and on sleet for several days. Just would not quit. Then after we had all the sleet on the ground we caught a half inch 32 Degree rain. Then it went down to 10' that night so it was crunchy.
I guess pretty much the entire state was shut down last week. None of the businesses that I know of where open. The convenience stores were open but none had any gas. They could not get a semi on the road to resupply the tanks. Same way with milk it was gone the first day . Everybody just took a holiday all week. We don't have snow plows down here.
Was in the fifties yesterday and it didn't even melt the ice off the roof of my house. I think the last time we had snow for more than a day or two was in the late 80s.