High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Payroll protection program, so if your business is hurt from the covid then you apply and can get money to keep you people working and off unemployment.

So if I understood it right its like say you have 30 hours of work and can pay them for 40.

Unlike my job which is working 50 plus a week.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Paycheck Protection Program.
Basically, the government gives you a loan to make sure you can pay your employees through the covid shutdown, but it is a loan that will automatically be forgiven if you dont pay it back.
IOW, free government money that goes to people who don't necessarily need it.

I have a hard time looking at any money as "free" after doing taxes...

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

You guys just keep workin so I get my SS check. [emoji108]

And, did our tax return on the thirteenth. Took four hours start to finish. Most time was spent on tracking down the figures in the pile of papers I saved.

Some numbers are ballpark estimates. [emoji23]

I give my accountant brother in law the hebbie jebbies.

H&R Block software. [emoji106]

Did I make a mistake? IDK as I didn’t check my work. IRS can take my word for it or pay someone to transcribe it as I filed on paper. [emoji48]

And. pink paper as we were out of regular printer paper. Not making a special trip for white.

E-file my rosey red arse! Not making it easy for them!

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!
28aef9d4c6b9148f9a31f23e21a3be2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh and these loans are 100% forgivable if the criteria is met.
If your company was on track to generate 500k in revenue each month of this shut down BS and did that much and more, it is a low interest loan.
It will need payed back, but over a LONG time and VERY low interest.
If they got dinged and only produced 400k each of three months, then they don’t have to pay back 300k of it.
I would have had to lay off half of our employees. This is why the shut down is such BS. People don’t grasp the damage it has caused financially.
Some businesses won’t come out of it. The PPP just delayed the democrat’s Execution of many small businesses.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Paycheck Protection Program.
Basically, the government gives you a loan to make sure you can pay your employees through the covid shutdown, but it is a loan that will automatically be forgiven if you dont pay it back.
IOW, free government money that goes to people who don't necessarily need it.

I have a hard time looking at any money as "free" after doing taxes...

If your company was on track to generate 500k in revenue each month of this shut down BS and did that much and more, it is a low interest loan.
If they got dinged and only produced 400k each of three months, then they don’t have to pay back 300k of it.
I would have had to lay off half of our employees. This is why the shut down is such BS. People don’t grasp the damage it has caused financially.
Some businesses won’t come out of it. The PPP just delayed the democrat’s Execution of many small businesses.

:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

THIS WHOLE THING (shut down) IS POLITICAL BULLSH!T

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I also saw who the "lender" was and its one of are oldest customers. I'm sure they made a pretty penny off the deal too.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also saw who the "lender" was and its one of are oldest customers. I'm sure they made a pretty penny off the deal too.
They’re the ones that get the 2% interest over 30 years. So make money, yes.. not sure what % of businesses will be around to pay it back.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

THIS WHOLE THING (shut down) IS POLITICAL BULLSH!T
Correct, hiding at home changed no one's immunity level. When the ones with low immunity congregated once again they caught it. I'm a veteran rated 100% disabled for brain damage! If my eyes see that inevitably when the stay home orders started......
NOW; how can they say masks will filter virus molecules when the openings are larger than the virus? Practical knowledge lacking? As said above brain damaged, just not enough to be a politician

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got word that grandkid #5 is here, another girl. I gotta say I am a bit disappointed in my 2 son-in-laws, they just can’t seem to throw any boys. I will just have to be happy with one grandson (for the time being). That’s inconsequential though because the most important thing is baby & mama are doing well.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got word that grandkid #5 is here, another girl. I gotta say I am a bit disappointed in my 2 son-in-laws, they just can’t seem to throw any boys. I will just have to be happy with one grandson (for the time being). That’s inconsequential though because the most important thing is baby & mama are doing well.
The chemical makeup of mama's fluid in there has a lot to do with which swimmers survive IIRC. Been a few years since I studied on this subject. Daniel was born in '88 sooo... congratulation on healthy pair as you said, most important part.
Mechanic just celebrated 1st b'day of grandson who survived early arrival of multiple birth, carried by surrogate, who expressed guilt as tho she had absolute control.
Was trying period then, happy now as a perspective

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I got 4 boys and twins on the way with finally a girl in the mix.