High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Checking washouts! 3-5" fell in a short bit here early this morning!

That storm ripped the door open at work, the wind howled under the door making the floor move enough to trip the motion sensor to unlock it and the snapped it back. The breeze felt good lol.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Steve, how are you doing? Had a cooling rain yesterday, then the cloud moved to let sun in too soon!
Not too bad, I guess. Borg implant picked up some irregular heart beats a couple of weeks back. Changed my blood thinner and put me on a heart regulating drug now. This stuff is kicking my a$$.
But, it beats looking at the bottom side of the Daisies.
:)

Jetmd

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Smithville, MO..Born in Iowa by the grace of God
Country flag
Not too bad, I guess. Borg implant picked up some irregular heart beats a couple of weeks back. Changed my blood thinner and put me on a heart regulating drug now. This stuff is kicking my a$$.
But, it beats looking at the bottom side of the Daisies.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the meds.

They had me on Metoprolol, that is some nasty *s-word!! Thankfully off of it now.

Hopefully you can avoid that one.

Best wishes from ThunderDome!

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear you are having issues with the meds.

They had me on Metoprolol, that is some nasty *s-word!! Thankfully off of it now.

Hopefully you can avoid that one.

Best wishes from ThunderDome!

Barbara is on 200 mg of Metoprolol per day (along with four other medications). Two doctors prescribed different doses to boot. [emoji90]

As her caregiver I got no idea wtf it’s for or how it affects her. Information that should be on the label but isn’t. [emoji2960]

Sarah has been helping by loading her pill trays (2, a morning and a evening) because I get stuff mixed up.

I just as soon chit can the lot.[emoji19]

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will this straighten up on its own or should I help it with a splint?
070b6a0cd3e414afc4bd95e5574a3bb3.jpg

I like my volunteer pin oaks to grow UP!

I have a casting rod with the tip broken off that would be perfect.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Barbara is on 200 mg of Metoprolol per day (along with four other medications). Two doctors prescribed different doses to boot. [emoji90]

As her caregiver I got no idea wtf it’s for or how it affects her. Information that should be on the label but isn’t...

VA has me on 25mg metoprolol, along with way too many other meds, for blood pressure and heart. A side effect is it slows heart rate. They wanted me on 50 mg but I said no go. I pointed out to them that since they were always remarking on my low heart rate why would they even prescribe it. I had on another occasion quit taking it for that reason. Wishing you and yer wife well. Carry on

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Traded the Cub off last night for an 89 F150 5 speed. The Cub was pretty cool for a while. But I needed a truck. It's in pretty good shape, too. Just needs some maintaining. At least I can say I owned a tractor. That part of the bucket list is taken care of.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Traded the Cub off last night for an 89 F150 5 speed. The Cub was pretty cool for a while. But I needed a truck. It's in pretty good shape, too. Just needs some maintaining. At least I can say I owned a tractor. That part of the bucket list is taken care of.

I thought you had a truck already. But a person could use 2 on occasion.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will this straighten up on its own or should I help it with a splint?
070b6a0cd3e414afc4bd95e5574a3bb3.jpg

I like my volunteer pin oaks to grow UP!

I have a casting rod with the tip broken off that would be perfect.

No idea on getting it to straighten up. But it looks too close to the driveway from here. Pin oaks can get big at the base.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought you had a truck already. But a person could use 2 on occasion.
Actually I have 3 trucks.
Goldies F150. (I don't want to use it for hauling)
And 2 Rangers. (Not big enough to pull my trailer and not big enough to haul any amount of firewood.)
I also have the GTG van. E250 cargo van. It can haul a lot of stuff and gets trailer duty but I'm not hauling firewood inside it.
So this new to me truck's purpose is firewood, pulling the trailer and general transportation.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually I have 3 trucks.
Goldies F150. (I don't want to use it for hauling)
And 2 Rangers. (Not big enough to pull my trailer and not big enough to haul any amount of firewood.)
I also have the GTG van. E250 cargo van. It can haul a lot of stuff and gets trailer duty but I'm not hauling firewood inside it.
So this new to me truck's purpose is firewood, pulling the trailer and general transportation.

I like your plan!!!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have owned 2. lil kubota 12 hp and now an 20200421_105343.jpg 8n which came with a front bucket. Does ok, may need to rebuild or replace the hydraulic pump. Most of the hoses are new and the bucket ram replaced since I got it.
Hope you enjoy