High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
4:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Latest word for us is we’re still considered essential. Some jobs are on hold due to weather. Union rep came by today and told us we could get tested at no cost regardless of whether or not we’ve met our deductible this year. We are merging with a larger hall in May so I think he was coming by to update us on that as well. We’re a day at a time like everybody else. Also got news we have a big job starting in May that’ll keep me in my own bed for almost a year. Can’t beat that!!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The building I work at is considered a "Critical Site" therefore I have to be there.
Gotta be sure things stay running.
:)
Last I heard from Kyle he said his job is so critical he was locked in. Maybe no in or out to keep wuhan kung flu out?
PS city Folks can't live with themselves. Crestwood in St Louis county had 18 suicides one night average is 4 an evening duty cycle of police dept. This according to miss Pat's son on the force. All since the stay at home order

Last edited:

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The building I work at is considered a "Critical Site" therefore I have to be there.
Gotta be sure things stay running.
:)

That’s what they are telling us at work. They’ve already brought campers in and talk of full lock down in the near future. No one else in or out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s what they are telling us at work. They’ve already brought campers in and talk of full lock down in the near future. No one else in or out.

That will be hard on your family. Will keep you and others in our prayers

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Power generation cannot be interrupted..

Trump just mentioned we ain’t gonna play this game indefinitely... said america’s Gotta get back to work, cuz it’s what we do.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Power generation cannot be interrupted..

Trump just mentioned we ain’t gonna play this game indefinitely... said america’s Gotta get back to work, cuz it’s what we do.

That’s good. But yes we are keeping extra megawatts spinning more than usual for extra cushion in case some other plant across the country goes downhill of a sudden so there won’t be a brown or black out for the medical field.