High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders.

Not seeing any more snow in the forecast for today. [emoji1696]

You guys driving in ‘Thunder Dome’ traffic today be careful.
Highways aren't bad in most places. But the parts that aren't you better have a tight seat.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody.
Starting to freezing rain here.
Predicting up to a half inch of ice then snow. Might be a lot of tree damage happening.

Man I sure hope not. If it's anything like out here, it's basically automatic, any time we get ice then snow we lose power for a bit. I've never lived somewhere that loses power as much as we do out here.

Most of the ground is showing through out here and nothing in the forecast for at least the next week. So we are in the clear.

Take care and be safe everyone!

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In 2000, when I was at my first Air Force technical school in lovely Wichita Falls, TX, it snowed roughly 5/8"... Those Texans and transplants lost their frenching minds... It was impossibly hilarious though. I'd never seen that many crashes occur that quickly, or violently due an absolute absence of knowledge/situational-awareness/skills. Luckily, I don't think anyone died, nor was seriously injured, but it was a bit like being a one-eyed man in a three ring circus. I did get to impress some local female talent by doing some highly controlled doughnuts in open parking lots and NOT wrecking in the first 15 seconds of operation...