High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks much
This is a young guy so doubt he’s got much real-world experience. Says it would align better with new tires; i say swapping front tires with same results puts the lie to that. He also said the machine compensates for normal road crown.
May have to find another shop
While I'll be the first to say I don't know anything about the newer Computor controlled alignment machines, I do believe this. Even the new machines can't account for road crown. At least without programming them for it. And I think that's highly unlikely. Because road crown is like finger prints. No 2 roads are the same. Shoot, crown can change every 20 feet for that matter.
Honestly, it sounds to me like this young man truly doesn't understand alignment theory.
I remember, one time, I was doing an alignment on a salesman car. He was complaining because nobody could get his car set correctly.
I promptly set him in the drivers seat and aligned the car with him in it. He must have weighed a good 300 pounds and his weight was causing the car to pull to the left. He came back later saying his car had never driven so good.
I had an automotive teacher tell me one time that if you really understood the theory of what you were doing, you could work on anything. I think this young man is believing what the Computor says is gospel. (Which is a huge problem today.)But he doesn't understand the theory.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men. Had a good hunt this morning.
12a6e7ab8e07b0ece12296475666829a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning (barely) midlanders!

Got the MS210 running and cutting. Quick adjust and cushion start. Bleah!!

Fired up the Husky 562. One must run it on fast idle for a few minutes until the chip figures things out. [emoji57] Belches and bucks until it smooths out.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning (barely) midlanders!

Got the MS210 running and cutting. Quick adjust and cushion start. Bleah!!

Fired up the Husky 562. One must run it on fast idle for a few minutes until the chip figures things out. [emoji57] Belches and bucks until it smooths out.
R u gonna sell the 562? Or was that fir someone?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We’re gonna be processing the Hedge trees from the infamous fence row Saturday the 23rd of November.

Anyone who wants to join in the carnage is invited to make metric *s-word tons’s of firewood out of em’ ...
Where's the firewood going? Dad and I may be able to make it with the Special Edition S.S. and some saws...