High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody.
I met up with a gentleman, as I was unloading saws and the Cub, at the Older Iron Show. He was drawn to the tractor, saying it was good looking . I thanked him and we got into a general conversation. Just chit chatting about stuff. He mentioned he grew up in Kansas City. My ears always perk up when someone says they are/were from KC.
I and I my wife was raised there, she on the Mo side and I on the Ks side. Prairie Village to be exact. He perked up and said he graduated from Shawnee Mission North. I said I graduated from Shawnee Mission East. Same school district. He in 1980, me in 1975.
I told my wife, later, who would figure on meeting someone from the same stomping grounds that I grew up in at a tractor show in Cabool Mo. Life is full of surprises.
In my younger days I was always the quiet one. I always stood back and watched and listened, never took part in things. Never interacting with strangers. My wife is the one responsible for pulling me out of my shell and interacting with people.
:)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everybody.
I met up with a gentleman, as I was unloading saws and the Cub, at the Older Iron Show. He was drawn to the tractor, saying it was good looking . I thanked him and we got into a general conversation. Just chit chatting about stuff. He mentioned he grew up in Kansas City. My ears always perk up when someone says they are/were from KC.
I and I my wife was raised there, she on the Mo side and I on the Ks side. Prairie Village to be exact. He perked up and said he graduated from Shawnee Mission North. I said I graduated from Shawnee Mission East. Same school district. He in 1980, me in 1975.
I told my wife, later, who would figure on meeting someone from the same stomping grounds that I grew up in at a tractor show in Cabool Mo. Life is full of surprises.
In my younger days I was always the quiet one. I always stood back and watched and listened, never took part in things. Never interacting with strangers. My wife is the one responsible for pulling me out of my shell and interacting with people.
:)

So C.A.D. is your wife's fault?

At least that what I got from it?